Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Death Marks Still Glitched?

(PSN)SashaStark

Question

So I recently was "taxi'ed" by a friend to some missions for planet junctions, being assured there was nothing wrong with doing it, it wouldn't screw up the storyline or anything.... Just recently came to hear about the Death Mark glitch with the Assassination missions. Then realized those kills never showed up on my What's New screen on PSN

Is it still true that I won't get a Death Mark for any future runs of those missions that I'm not hosting or soloing? If that's the case... I'm out about four bosses or so. ☹️

3 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

You can get marks from bosses over and over again no problem. And there's not really any benefit to having several marks, other than not running out of them as fast.

But will I still get the mark for it if I run the mission with someone else as the host? I was taxi'ed to the kill missions for Jupiter and Saturn Junctions, annnd I think Eros. Will they still work?

Just now, (PS4)SashaStark said:

But will I still get the mark for it if I run the mission with someone else as the host? I was taxi'ed to the kill missions for Jupiter and Saturn Junctions, annnd I think Eros. Will they still work?

I have never heard anything about having to host the missions in order to get the mark, and I've played for 3,000 hours.