Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help me configure macros?

yarash2110

Question

so i want to set up a macro to spam left click, because i have weapons that i can't make use of their full fire rate, and also, it hurts my finger.

what program should i use to set up macros? i have a gold touch mouse and an asus keyboard (laptop) if that matters, thank you for answering!

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, yarash2110 said:

so i want to set up a macro to spam left click, because i have weapons that i can't make use of their full fire rate, and also, it hurts my finger.

what program should i use to set up macros? i have a gold touch mouse and an asus keyboard (laptop) if that matters, thank you for answering!

Try AutoHotKey

Then just make a simple script to press left mouse and loop.

If you need some scripts, let me know via PM, i can create some for you. Just let me know what you want them to do,

https://autohotkey.com/

Edited by Krhymez

49 minutes ago, yarash2110 said:

thanks a lot! 

Here try this. Make a new text doc. But when you save it save it as ".ahk"  and "all files",  UTF-8  encoding. This script... the on/off key is F2. So once you run it, you can toggle it.

F2::Suspend 
LButton:: 
Loop 

SetMouseDelay 30 
Click 
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0) 
Break 
}  

Here is a already made file. I tested it, and it works. http://www.filedropper.com/rapidfire_2

Edited by Krhymez

9 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Okay I was just a little worried that it would be against the rules in a way but okay thanks for the answer.

Its cool. I actually had to go back and test this script, because personally... i dont use this type. I found an issue. Thanks.

To OP, i will write one now, sending it when finished. I also can make slide one to.