Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How exactly does Polluted Waters (Vazarinf Focus) work?

Wolfiusz

Question

As the title says. I'm wondering how this skill/perk works. Do I have to activate my Mending Tides every single time near a downed ally, or do I just have to use it once and then I can just run towards a downed ally, press "X" and he/she will be insta-revived?

Also, do you recommend investing my focus into it, or should I avoid it? (it sounds preety usefull for end game missions, but the debuff is quite strong)

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Wolfiusz said:

Also, do you recommend investing my focus into it, or should I avoid it?

If you haven't already read this, the debuff is awful at the bottom but once ranked it gets slightly less annoying.  New Moon is usually enough tho to be honest and usually gives you plenty of instant revives which are replenished when you activate focus again.

Edited by Xekrin

New Moon would be a good focus modifier to level up for Vazarin if you are playing with teams or allies. Polluted Waters will modify your healing pulses from the active use of focus; and make it so the pulses will pick up allies if they fall or are down near you while doing the pulses. The unfortunate thing is that these picked-up allies will have a good chance at being hit with Magnetic and Viral status debuffs when picked up. New Moon will give up to 4 charges at max per activation of your focus to use for quick pick-ups of allies. When using Oberon or Nezha, you can put down a Hallowed Ground or Fire Path to neutralize the negative status but the modifier you lean towards will be based on your playstyle.