Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 platinum code help

Superflim

Question

So basically I won a giveaway of a youtuber called McgamerCZ. He gave codes away for 3 platforms (pc,xbox,ps4). And you had to mail him the platform you were playing on. So I did that, but I typed in Ps4. While I'm playing on PC. Idk what was going on with me. So anyone have can give me some advice what I can do with it, since I'm not using it. Maybe try and trade, or can player support change the code to pc.

I have no idea how much plat is in the code either. help plz

Thanks - Superflim

Edited by Superflim

6 answers to this question

Here are few things you can do:

1. Give back to the Youtuber, he might accept and choose another lucky player to giveaway.
  2. Giveaway to another players. I have a tips for this one...choose me!
  3. Sell it, in real life, NOT in-game. It is illegal to sell outside items in-game, but if you sell it for real money, it is legal and DE wouldn't know a bit.
  4. Keep it, until you decided to play PS4 version and use it, or simply forget it.
  5. Try use it in PC version. I wonder if this works...? Oh s@*t it doesn't.
  6. Use the code as password for any new account you created. Don't need to worry more about what password should you use, good isn't?
  7. Type in PC Region Chat and see what will happen?
  8. Buy lottery using the numbers in the code. You've lost your plat, but who know you might won your lottery?
  9. Contact Support?

Don't expect the Youtuber will accept return. I also doubt support will help with this situation, but if you really want the plat, support is the best bet.