Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a decent roll?

Schregger

Question

4 answers to this question

Multishot to boost overall damage, procs, crit rolls on a weapon that performs quite well with crit.

Crit damage to boost said boosted amount of crit rolls.

Puncture is unfortunately its weakest damage type, but that mod will put it only 5 base points behind impact as the dominant IPS, which will boost damage vs Grineer nicely.

I'd keep rolling due to no rolls (currently on roll 71 with my Strun riven, never satisfied), but keep that current roll unless something really good comes up.

Warframe Builder should be updated with pistol rivens, so you can always see paper DPS there.

50 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Multishot to boost overall damage, procs, crit rolls on a weapon that performs quite well with crit.

Crit damage to boost said boosted amount of crit rolls.

Puncture is unfortunately its weakest damage type, but that mod will put it only 5 base points behind impact as the dominant IPS, which will boost damage vs Grineer nicely.

I'd keep rolling due to no rolls (currently on roll 71 with my Strun riven, never satisfied), but keep that current roll unless something really good comes up.

Warframe Builder should be updated with pistol rivens, so you can always see paper DPS there.

Ah, Thanks. Ill give it another roll just to see what pops up. Maybe when I do eventually get the Brakk, ill be able to use it.