Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

andromeda warframe idea

(XBOX)Enso Perez

My idea please don't steal this idea as it took me 2 hours to come up with this idea 

andromeda the assassin  warframe I guess

Shield: 100 (max 200)

Health: 75 (max 150)

Armor: 65

Power: 100 (max 200)

Speed: 1.00

Polarities: x1 Madurai 1x Naramon

Aura polarity: Naramon 

Passive: Immune to magnetic, and heat procs 

First ability: Under radar               energy cost: 25

Corpus robots, Corpus lasers, Grineer electric traps can not see in a 20m radius for 10 seconds 

Power duration increases the abilities time and power range increases it's range

Second ability: Blood shed                  energy cost: 75

Your givin 1.5%  damage for ever kill you get                     

Ability last for 20 seconds 

Power strength increases how much damage you get for every kill

Third ability: defective             energy cost: 75 

Converts damage dealt to shields into energy and damage dealt to health into armor 

Ability last for 20 seconds

Power strength increases how much energy your given and armor your given

Fourth ability: Hunger                                       energy cost: 20 per second 

Killing corpus gives you bonus credits, killing grineer gives you increase chance for rare resources, while killing infested gives you increase chance for common resources drop

Power strength increase how many credits, and drop chances for resources you get and also the higher the enemies level the more credits and resources you get.       Also power range affects the distance of this ability.

andromeda blueprint and components is given to you from completing red veils quest buto must be mastery rank 8 and above and did the war within

Blueprint requirement: Helmet, Chassis, System, 2 nintan extract, 200,000 credits

Helmet requirement: 30,000 nano spores, 7,000 plastaids, 100 polymer bundle, 10,000 alloy plate, 20,000 credits 

Chassis requirement: 50 orokin cells, 20 neural sensors, 1 nintan extract, 60 morphics, 20,000 credits 

System requirement: 20,000 salvage, 50,000 nano spores, 1 nintan extract, 5,000 polymer bundle, 20,000 credits 

Submit any ideas I need an idea for the fourth abilities name and  ideas for augments

Edited by (XB1)Enso Perez

EDIT: Just so anyone reading is aware, The OP has since been edited so this below is somewhat now irrelevant.

First and foremost, I would change the name. "Wetworks" really lacks the theme of most things Tenno in the game. Id suggest looking into latin/asian based words or names of individuals/figures/deities, or finding an animal that fits the "assassin" theme and working from there.

Abilities... are problematic. your first has no benefit from power strength, so to work with it you would want negative. However your second wants more power strength, immediately making a contradiction. If there is no boon from more power strength for the first, no one would bother using it since the second ability would be more desirable. Negative power strength would make the second ability useless. Faction-specific application is problematic as well, I can think of very few Grineer common resources Id actually care for, while infested have several, making a bias. You have little reason to use this frame against Grineer since they also are largely unaffected by the first ability, while corpus have half (robotics) of their entire number of enemies affected. No infested are affected by the first ability. Ultimate is... lackluster. Simple slash damage in an AoE? That would be more fitting of a primary skill if the AoE were smaller and the cost adjusted. I would see little reason to use the ultimate.

Lastly the theme doesn't match too much with the abilities. Hes a sniper-baised frame by the passive, so distance abilities would be best to correspond to that. First ability is restricted to things that most people don't care too much about, I for one never bother to care about Grineer or Corpus traps since they have so little impact. Second is decent but would certainly require a cap on the stat bonuses, doing that you could make it recastable, even, and let your gained bonuses carry over and be saved. Third Id say needs to be changed away from faction-specific rewards. The Grineer-kill effect would be quite lackluster compared to the other 2. Maybe something more assassin-based? Ultimate needs more to it, or it wouldn't be that appealing of a skill. Describe whats going on, make the skill have oomf to it so it fits the power expected of an ultimate.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

1 hour ago, NeithanDiniem said:

First and foremost, I would change the name. "Wetworks" really lacks the theme of most things Tenno in the game. Id suggest looking into latin/asian based words or names of individuals/figures/deities, or finding an animal that fits the "assassin" theme and working from there.

Abilities... are problematic. your first has no benefit from power strength, so to work with it you would want negative. However your second wants more power strength, immediately making a contradiction. If there is no boon from more power strength for the first, no one would bother using it since the second ability would be more desirable. Negative power strength would make the second ability useless. Faction-specific application is problematic as well, I can think of very few Grineer common resources Id actually care for, while infested have several, making a bias. You have little reason to use this frame against Grineer since they also are largely unaffected by the first ability, while corpus have half (robotics) of their entire number of enemies affected. No infested are affected by the first ability. Ultimate is... lackluster. Simple slash damage in an AoE? That would be more fitting of a primary skill if the AoE were smaller and the cost adjusted. I would see little reason to use the ultimate.

Lastly the theme doesn't match too much with the abilities. Hes a sniper-baised frame by the passive, so distance abilities would be best to correspond to that. First ability is restricted to things that most people don't care too much about, I for one never bother to care about Grineer or Corpus traps since they have so little impact. Second is decent but would certainly require a cap on the stat bonuses, doing that you could make it recastable, even, and let your gained bonuses carry over and be saved. Third Id say needs to be changed away from faction-specific rewards. The Grineer-kill effect would be quite lackluster compared to the other 2. Maybe something more assassin-based? Ultimate needs more to it, or it wouldn't be that appealing of a skill. Describe whats going on, make the skill have oomf to it so it fits the power expected of an ultimate.

ну по крайней мере я пытался нормально

Edited by (XB1)Enso Perez

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Enso Perez said:

ну по крайней мере я пытался нормально

Don't take what I specifically say as the end-all critique for your idea. I'm just one person with an opinion. I personally would like a more long-range assassin type guy since it isn't a theme of frame we have much of, comparatively. That is what your frame is sounding like it is supposed to be.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

(when you swear your comment posted, i still feel the same way, and these are opinions.)

i dont like this concept.  you may have worked two hours on something, but it still feels completely half assed and others make him very unappealing.

passive: why?  he isnt a tank who'd be taking a lot of health damage directly, and with the very low health pool, he'd die before he'd get use from it.

1st: okay, i like this.  its good in general, but the speed doesnt add anything and probably could be removed.

2nd:  again, he isnt a tank.  this ability would be better suited for a tank roll, if upon headshots he'd gain some energy, then thats the only way it'd work, or it made a higher energy resource drop.

3rd:  fixing the 2nd makes this redundant, and no; this doesnt look like a good ability.

fourth: NO!  he isnt a tank or a support!  nothing in his core playstyle needs this.

onto acquisition,

red veil drop, okay fine, makes sense.

mr6 + war within?  i thought you had to be mr6 to get natah, and then mr8 to get second dream, regardless either make according or scrap the mr requirement.

building components...

OH MY GOD! WHY DO YOU NEED 12 NITAIN?  WHY DOES EVERY PART COST 200K CREDITS?  WHY DO YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD BUILD THIS?  ITS HEMA ALL OVER AGAIN.  oh and total cost rounds up to about... 1 million and 300 thousand credits.  no one at mr6 will have that many credits.  hell, i am mr 13 and i still havent gotten that many credits at once.  look, a way to fix this, is to gut him at this point.  find his footing, build from there; any veteran concept creator will tell you, find a roll, not what is cool.  which is why Ysmir is taking waaay too long to get out of the draft stage.  A good tool is, say we have a team and he plopped in.  what does he bring to the table?

my suggestions for a fix goes as follow

give him health, sheilds, energy and armor.  he is basically naked.

make his first his passive and remove speed boost

make his 2/3 one ability and tweak to make one resource reliably drop, and maybe with ranks have specific resources drop (like energy, health and ammo respectively)

On 2/9/2017 at 3:18 AM, NeithanDiniem said:

Don't take what I specifically say as the end-all critique for your idea. I'm just one person with an opinion. I personally would like a more long-range assassin type guy since it isn't a theme of frame we have much of, comparatively. That is what your frame is sounding like it is supposed to be.

Lol you u understand it lol its a joke

18 hours ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

(when you swear your comment posted, i still feel the same way, and these are opinions.)

i dont like this concept.  you may have worked two hours on something, but it still feels completely half assed and others make him very unappealing.

passive: why?  he isnt a tank who'd be taking a lot of health damage directly, and with the very low health pool, he'd die before he'd get use from it.

1st: okay, i like this.  its good in general, but the speed doesnt add anything and probably could be removed.

2nd:  again, he isnt a tank.  this ability would be better suited for a tank roll, if upon headshots he'd gain some energy, then thats the only way it'd work, or it made a higher energy resource drop.

3rd:  fixing the 2nd makes this redundant, and no; this doesnt look like a good ability.

fourth: NO!  he isnt a tank or a support!  nothing in his core playstyle needs this.

onto acquisition,

red veil drop, okay fine, makes sense.

mr6 + war within?  i thought you had to be mr6 to get natah, and then mr8 to get second dream, regardless either make according or scrap the mr requirement.

building components...

OH MY GOD! WHY DO YOU NEED 12 NITAIN?  WHY DOES EVERY PART COST 200K CREDITS?  WHY DO YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD BUILD THIS?  ITS HEMA ALL OVER AGAIN.  oh and total cost rounds up to about... 1 million and 300 thousand credits.  no one at mr6 will have that many credits.  hell, i am mr 13 and i still havent gotten that many credits at once.  look, a way to fix this, is to gut him at this point.  find his footing, build from there; any veteran concept creator will tell you, find a roll, not what is cool.  which is why Ysmir is taking waaay too long to get out of the draft stage.  A good tool is, say we have a team and he plopped in.  what does he bring to the table?

my suggestions for a fix goes as follow

give him health, sheilds, energy and armor.  he is basically naked.

make his first his passive and remove speed boost

make his 2/3 one ability and tweak to make one resource reliably drop, and maybe with ranks have specific resources drop (like energy, health and ammo respectively)

Thanks for the feedback also those credits was made for a joke 

To be completely honest, this looks like just a weaker Chroma. Most of the abilities have the same functions as his, but with less to them. First ability is unique, I'll give that. Second is basically just Vex armor, but with the prerequisite of kills rather than taking damage. Third is, again, Vex Armor, but with a redundant function and a counterintuitive function (taking damage to increase armor really isn't going to help decrease damage). Fourth is also basically Effigy, but without the benefit of a distraction/CC turret (if you aren't aware, Effigy can get you more credits for kills). Granted, the fourth does give more loot that Effigy does not give, but, Nekros already has Desecrate for that as well.