Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost, huzzah!

guymanbrodude

Before I rage quit and got a refund, Frost was my fav.

Freeze - I never noticed this doing any damage?? But it was great for stopping chargers/runners/grinders/dogs/shield guys in their tracks. Wasn't so great at range (either effective range is very short or it has worse accuracy then shuriken), but use it once they are about to run into you and it was great. Same for those damn shockwave bots.

Ice Wave - the effect itself I think looks and sounds awesome. But as mentioned, it's only a straight line with very short distance. It doesn't seem to have any effect on anything unless there is a body part around the ice shards. So not even a slight aoe eminating from it.

Snow Globe - is awesome, the sound when you are in the globe mimics being in a snow storm pretty awesomely. The only down side (maybe) is that neither of the bolt guns can effectively shoot through it, the bolts end up getting sucked into the wind and rotate around the globe.

Avalanche - damage is great, range seems to be extremely short (it really looks like they reused Mags animations for this, instead of debry and such it's snow). And unlike Volt and Mag, it doesn't seem to be able to hit things around corners and such.