The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gravstar - The gravity flail

TheChaotic1

Basics:

The Gravstar would function very similarly to a hybrid whip/hammer, with the head extending on certain swings in the combo, the quick melee, and the charge attack.

Looks:

The Gravstar would be comprised of two parts, a floating mace head, and a control rod. It would look like a more scifi magistar.

Special Characteristics:

Attack range is increased by 20% while channeling, and increased by 10% when using a charged attack, when charging while channeling you get both.

Stats:

This is a more pie in the sky kind of thing, DE knows how to make stats better then I ever will, but I was thinking it could deal inherent magnetic damage and impact.

41 minutes ago, TheChaotic1 said:

Basics:

The Gravstar would function very similarly to a hybrid whip/hammer, with the head extending on certain swings in the combo, the quick melee, and the charge attack.

Looks:

The Gravstar would be comprised of two parts, a floating mace head, and a control rod. It would look like a more scifi magistar.

Special Characteristics:

Attack range is increased by 20% while channeling, and increased by 10% when using a charged attack, when charging while channeling you get both.

Stats:

This is a more pie in the sky kind of thing, DE knows how to make stats better then I ever will, but I was thinking it could deal inherent magnetic damage and impact.

I like the idea.  Introduces a weapon type we don't have and a new stance.  I could see Atlas or Rhino destroying stuff with this.  I'd also add a Proc property for every time you fling it foward therefore inciting players to throw it forward.  Not a heavy Proc change, but incorporated that into while has a low base status. Also this could introduce KUSURI-GAMA'S YAYYYY!!! good on ya mate.