Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug with Archwing quest

(XBOX)NikkiRevenge85

In the very first archwing equipped quest where you dive off the ship there is a bug I've encountered twice.  While flying the archwing if you make it to exstraction but are hit by the giant laser before mission complete screen the extraction point will dissapear and the quest will continue indefinitely.  I've had it happen twice once solo and once as a group and both times the only way to leave was to abort. Even if someone could have revived you.  Also I frequently experience revive countdown freezing on archwing missions until eventually you will be able to revive your self but no one else can after the timer stops midway. Ive had people right next to me try and nothing happens.  Revives are very buggy during archwing missions. 

Sorry, I cannot confirm the bug with the archwing mission when trying to extract.  I can very much confirm about the bleedout timer freezing and trying to revive players in archwing missions being buggy in general.  I tend to have the problem of overshooting or not being in the right orientation to revive players.  I wish there was a lock-on system we could use in archwing (e.g. a click of the right thumbstick).

Edited by Aniawn
Grammar correction.