The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alies/rescue targets being affected by warframe buffs

Noabettiet

Sounds a bit silly that they are not affect by any of the buffs we cast or our team does.

Like a mind controlled target, being buffed by players, would open up new gameplay mechanics & builds. (and ofc, the target would lose the buffs afterwards when he got ally status off)

Variety is good, why not encourage more of it?

Wait, is this not already the case? I don't play a lot of supportive frames, but I could swear that the few team-buff abilities that I use (Roar, etc) work on hostages just fine.

Which buffing abilities aren't working on them?

Cause all our allies include defense targets(sorties excluded) and we could pretty much limbo it before and just do whatever we want.

In a nutshell we could do a mission indefinitely as long as limbo kept the thing banished or trinity could keep spamming heal.

It isn't the same as healing or banishing the target. 

Try as an example casting speed with a rescue target around. You'd expect the rescue target to also run at higher speeds, which isn't the case.
It also applies to some augment buffs. 

Can't remember or confirm right now on that rhino roar. 

It could also be the case that it depends on what type of targets they are. I don't think you can even heal an mind controlled target at all. (as an example that is)