Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support?

FH-Pwnage

Question

Anyone else have problems with support tickets taking forever to get a response or getting some vague answer that doesn't even help? I am stuck at a spot in room in the war within quest where a door is supposed to open but doesnt. I sent in a ticket 3 days ago and the only response was about 25 hours later... which told me to try a couple of things(none of which worked) and if they didnt work post the problem on the mega thread for TWW bug reports... I posted on that forum right after I got this response and have still yet to get another response and I still cant play the game as you can't abandon the quest.

If this doesnt get resolved today I will miss baro and wont be able to play all weekend because apparently there support has weekends off. All I want is for GM to get me out of the quest until the bug is fixed so that I can play the game. ANY response from DE would be amazing

Also my ticket number is  #772643.

8 answers to this question

I have no problem waiting on tickets... but when I cant actually play the game because im stuck in a room and all i get is " Should it still fail, please post about it here (provide as much information as you can):

I just want to play the game... I've been having a lot of fun the last week or so since i started playing again D:

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Wow, that's messed up.  I'm sorry but I don't think there is anything the forums can do for you. :(

I posted on reddit as well... figure maybe someone will see it from DE and help me out... who knows doesnt hurt to try