The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New stance?

StoneWukong

Dear DE,

I like how with each warframe you produce you design multiple idle animations which suit the frame, these are also available to other frames.

My request is that you design some stances which are not owned by warframe, for example, you could have an animation where the frame is on all fours like an animal (although that may be an unusual example). I would like to see some more stances which represent different things like stances that are based off of animals or different types of soldiers and im sure that many other players may also want the perfect idle animation for their frame and what better way to do this than by giving us more stances?Thank you for reading

Edited by demaziza636859332
I meant to say idle animation rather than stances and some one corrected me 😅😅😅😅😅

1 minute ago, demaziza636859332 said:

Dear DE,

I like how with each warframe you produce you design multiple stances which suit the frame, these are also available to other frames.

My request is that you design some stances which are not owned by warframe, for example, you could have a stance where the frame is on all fours like an animal (although that may be an unusual example). I would like to see some more stances which represent different things like stances that are based off of animals or different types of soldiers and im sure that many other players may also want the perfect stance for their frame and what better way tk do this than by giving us more stances?Thank you for reading

While more stances would be cool, and ones not linked to any particular frame would be nice.... animals and soldiers are not the way to go. We're super fighting bio-organic ninjas. Not soldiers that fall in line, we have to make due with what we have. We're not primal, feral beasts (Well, we're beasts, but not in that sense), so unless you mean lumbering, swaying motions, most animal stances would be redundant.

Good idea though.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

While more stances would be cool, and ones not linked to any particular frame would be nice.... animals and soldiers are not the way to go. We're super fighting bio-organic ninjas. Not soldiers that fall in line, we have to make due with what we have. We're not primal, feral beasts (Well, we're beasts, but not in that sense), so unless you mean lumbering, swaying motions, most animal stances would be redundant.

Good idea though.

Believe me, i know what you mean, all i was implying was that new stances unrelated to frames would be cool, i only decided to mention animals because tbh, i would love to see my ash prime on all fours like a stealthy cat. Meow

Just now, demaziza636859332 said:

Believe me, i know what you mean, all i was implying was that new stances unrelated to frames would be cool, i only decided to mention animals because tbh, i would love to see my ash prime on all fours like a stealthy cat. Meow

Well, a lot of people are attracted to fictional characters for reasons I cannot comprehend... i'm looking at this with a realistic eye at all the people that will have the female frames in... exposing positions... namely Valkyr for that specific stance. 

You feel me?

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Well, a lot of people are attracted to fictional characters for reasons I cannot comprehend... i'm looking at this with a realistic eye at all the people that will have the female frames in... exposing positions... namely Valkyr for that specific stance. 

You feel me?

...............bruh, why did you just have to ruin it all, i made a perfectly valid point about new stances but u just had to mention the dark side of this......😑😑😑😑😑😑

But yea, i catch your drift. I didnt actually think about the irresponsible uses of stances😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

DE, if you are reading this then i would like to change my request about animals to something more......appropriate. And ALG miniscule36, all i wanted to see was a cool stealthy stance besides the default ones for other frames which if you are honest, most of them are a bit excessive to the point they could be called ridiculous (no offence DE).

4 minutes ago, demaziza636859332 said:

What is an idle?

The two things that are released with every frame, like noble and agile. Stances on the other hand are  mods you place in your melee weapons to give you a certain combo i.e. Tempo Royale, Crossing Snakes....

No Problem.

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

The two things that are released with every frame, like noble and agile. Stances on the other hand are Stances are mods you place in your melee weapons to give you a certain combo i.e. Tempo Royale, Crossing Snakes....

Yea, thanks i meant that, i just corrected it in the original post, what do u think tho (bout the idle animations) agree or disagree?

5 minutes ago, demaziza636859332 said:

...............bruh, why did you just have to ruin it all, i made a perfectly valid point about new stances but u just had to mention the dark side of this......😑😑😑😑😑😑

But yea, i catch your drift. I didnt actually think about the irresponsible uses of stances😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

DE, if you are reading this then i would like to change my request about animals to something more......appropriate. And ALG miniscule36, all i wanted to see was a cool stealthy stance besides the default ones for other frames which if you are honest, most of them are a bit excessive to the point they could be called ridiculous (no offence DE).

Don't get me wrong,  I'd love to see a beastly stance, just not in the sense you're thinking of.

5 minutes ago, demaziza636859332 said:

Yea, thanks i meant that, i just corrected it in the original post, what do u think tho (bout the idle animations) agree or disagree?

Sure in theory its a cool idea I guess, but the amount of work that it takes to develop each idle animation doesn't really make it a cost effective way for DE to make money imo. Every time a new idle is crated it has to be tailored to every weapon and frame in the game in order to work, and that's a lot of work hence why only 4-6 are released yearly. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Sure in theory its a cool idea I guess, but the amount of work that it takes to develop each idle animation doesn't really make it a cost effective gay for DE to make money imo. Every time a new idle is crated it has to be tailored to every weapon and frame in the game is order to work, and that's a lot of work hence why only 4-6 are released yearly. 

Fair point

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Don't get me wrong,  I'd love to see a beastly stance, just not in the sense you're thinking of.

Dont worry mate, i know what u mean and all i want is a sick stance for my ash prime, but i dont blame u for pointing out that animals may be a bit excesive

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Wait what do u think im thinking of? Dude, i want some badass animations, that means a bunch of em, its just that right now i can only imagine ash being like a stealthy animal

Just now, demaziza636859332 said:

Dont worry mate, i know what u mean and all i want is a sick stance for my ash prime, but i dont blame u for pointing out that animals may be a bit excesive

I find that the current stances, if moved around, work well on other frames. Nidus Noble on Frost (With the Javlok), any of Inaros' work well on Nekros and to an extent vice-versa, stuff like that. But until we get unspecific stances, that's all we got.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I find that the current stances, if moved around, work well on other frames. Nidus Noble on Frost (With the Javlok), any of Inaros' work well on Nekros and to an extent vice-versa, stuff like that. But until we get unspecific stances, that's all we got.

You can move them around if you purchase them. They're just free for the original character. 

13 minutes ago, demaziza636859332 said:

I cannot believe i am saying this, but i would not mind seeing that in warframe, but some of those have offended me.

Also none of em are on all fours

What is up with you and being on all fours? 

Oh, and when you said "Believe me, i know what you mean, all i was implying was that new stances unrelated to frames would be cool, i only decided to mention animals because tbh, i would love to see my ash prime on all fours like a stealthy cat. Meow" made me cringe inside a little bit. All I was thinking was *cough* furry *cough*.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

What is up with you and being on all fours? 

Oh, and when you said "Believe me, i know what you mean, all i was implying was that new stances unrelated to frames would be cool, i only decided to mention animals because tbh, i would love to see my ash prime on all fours like a stealthy cat. Meow" made me cringe inside a little bit. All I was thinking was *cough* furry *cough*.

Well, i dunno, i like cats, dont blame me. Also i dont actually care about all fours, its really just a matter of fact that ash is a ninja ans a common thing for a ninja is to be low down and hidded, 'a cat' and 'all fours' are the closest things i could think of, that being said, im bad at explaining things