Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hit a wall in progression,

SmileOmega

Question

I'm currently trying to get to the void so I can actually get the resources I need  to make sentinels and weapons. However, I'm completely stuck on a mission on phobos called Kepler. I've done it 20+ times and not even gotten close to completing it. So, I looked up any info I could abot ways to help out, and tried again. and I got about the same time as I did just trying to rush everything down. all the videos and stuff people make on it seem to have no trouble piloting the damn archwing, but I get any acceleration whatsoever and even the slightest movement veers it. and even tapping the afterburners guaranteer a faceplant into a wall and a mine you couldn't see before and that stuns you and suddenly a minutes gone and you might as well reset.

SO I'm asking aroud if someone could taxi me over the the next node, so I don't have to deal with this S#&$ty game type any longer.

3 answers to this question

I know the mission says "Rush",but Ironically the best way to do it is "DON"T RUSH".

Go at your normal pace and only use afterburner in a straight hallway AND NEVER,I repeat,NEVER LOOK AT THE TIMER. The moment you look at the timer it'll be muffed up and you'll try to hurry and in the process screw it up.

IMO never look at a video of others doing it...Go with what you believe is the best gear and the way to do it and 90% of the time you'll succeed.

Good Luck.

Edited by Suv8894

9 minutes ago, Suv8894 said:

I know the mission says "Rush",but Ironically the best way to do it is "DON"T RUSH".

Go at your normal pace and only use afterburner in a straight hallway AND NEVER,I repeat,NEVER LOOK AT THE TIMER. The moment you look at the timer it'll be muffed up and you'll try to hurry and in the process screw it up.

IMO never look at a video of others doing it...Go with what you believe is the best gear and the way to do it and 90% of the time you'll succeed.

Good Luck.

I have went at my normal pace, and rushed. I get about the same time no matter what I do. It always regardless of speed takes me 2 minutes to reach the halfway point.

16 minutes ago, taiiat said:

hm. you shouldn't have to do that Archwing Mission right now, there's another branch, you should be able to bypass it for now?
and then come back later once you're more comfortable with Archwing, have Mods, Et Cetera.
PW20qwL.png

Wow, that's a thing? that doesn't look at all like it would connect. I thought they were both just side missions. Still anything that lets me pass without having to do a mission 100+ times to find a setup that would actually let me get to the things before they leave is fine by me. Thank you.