The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Matchmaking/Lag Issues U 19

Keijer

The problems started about a week ago, mainly I've run into a lot of "host migration" and lag issues. My PC is pretty new and has had no problems playing Warframe until recently. I used to be able to play with a ping of about 200 at most, but now I'm finding even with my ping at 100 limit, I load into a mission, freeze a few seconds, and then the host migration message comes up before kicking me back to the ship. I've also noticed the game is no longer running smoothly as it used to, playing on Eris is actually such a chore now. Has anyone else been experiencing similar problems? I'd hate to have to give up my favorite game after the time and resources spent on it :/

I have now just recently encountered an issue/bug that forces the equipped stance animation to play while walking, causing weird stutters and shakes with the character model, as a result, it drags the player down and makes movement quite jerky and encumbered.

As far as i've seen it's affecting most, if not all stances. 

29 minutes ago, KrypTic. said:

I have now just recently encountered an issue/bug that forces the equipped stance animation to play while walking, causing weird stutters and shakes with the character model, as a result, it drags the player down and makes movement quite jerky and encumbered.

As far as i've seen it's affecting most, if not all stances. 

has nothing to do with OP's post