Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeker Farming spot? 2017

Urska

Question

need to farm seeker for a stance mod Xd, soo best place to do so be nice, am hoping i could just bring a nerko n do surv or some thing thing endless for them

unless theirs a fast great way to get them thats some how better then doing a endless misson for them :l

thanks for reading n all ^^

7 answers to this question

Seekers spawn on Ceres and Lua in abundance. A survival, defense, or other endless mission on either of those will be your best bet. You can also look in your codex if you've fully scanned them to see where they spawn. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Seeker the punchthrough mod? They are pretty common (you could probably buy in market for like 5 plat). If you're plat short, I would try ODD or maybe Mot. It currently drops from Infested Ancient Healer, Orokin Void Containers and Swarm-Mutalist MOA according to Wiki. Good luck hope this helps :)

They're looking for the Grineer unit, not the mod. 

11 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Seekers spawn on Ceres and Lua in abundance. A survival, defense, or other endless mission on either of those will be your best bet. You can also look in your codex if you've fully scanned them to see where they spawn. 

They're looking for the Grineer unit, not the mod. 

have to ask, are you sure? seems they only show up in non endless missons.... like ever see them around ever then MD missons, Mmm

also googled them n all... i know what tilesets they spawn in... just ever see them at all :l

also, Auwsomestgamer, its ok ^^ it happens

Edited by Urska
Auwsomestgamer <3~

2 minutes ago, Urska said:

have to ask, are you sure? seems they only show up in non endless missons.... like ever see them around ever then MD missons, Mmm

also, Auwsomestgamer, its ok ^^ it happens

I think I've seen them in survival missions, but I'd have to check to be sure, and it is well past my bed time, so you're unfortunately on your own for now. I'll check tomorrow if I remember though.  

Which stance are you looking for? I may have an extra. 

4 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I think I've seen them in survival missions, but I'd have to check to be sure, and it is well past my bed time, so you're unfortunately on your own for now. I'll check tomorrow if I remember though.  

Which stance are you looking for? I may have an extra. 

the thing is i have looked where they spawn, did them n all. for a hour at a time, ever see them.... the stance i am lookin for is .... Crushing Ruin ( Hammer stance )

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Crushing_Ruin

thanks for the info n all tho, see you tomorrow :3

Edited by Urska

So I just checked, and it drops from any form of Seeker: Normal, Arid, Drekar, Frontier, and Kuva. 

So it can be found anywhere Grineer spawn, and the higher the enemy level the more of them you'll find. It also drops from Lua, Pavlov and Sedna, Nakki. I unfortunately don't have an extra I can trade you. 

1 hour ago, Imaru said:

So I just checked, and it drops from any form of Seeker: Normal, Arid, Drekar, Frontier, and Kuva. 

So it can be found anywhere Grineer spawn, and the higher the enemy level the more of them you'll find. It also drops from Lua, Pavlov and Sedna, Nakki. I unfortunately don't have an extra I can trade you. 

its fine you dont have a spare, but knowing they only show up on high levels means alot over all. do you know if its  like 20+ start misson level or is it a flat " if 45+ they spawn"

thank you again for being so helpful tho <3~

Edited by Urska