Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost skin

(PSN)RS_sakuras

Question

This is just fully MY OWN OPINION, so please don't get butthurt about it. If you do... Well, nothing i can do about it.

I just personally really don't like the skin, it just looks so weird completly out of frosts whole concept. Minotaur just doesn't fit frosts theme at all imo. Minotaur isn't even a icy mythological creature. Like cmon, how hard can it be to look up for example scandinavian mythological creatures and take a refrence from them if you want a mythological creature...

How about coloring the skin? Oh god... Don't get it started... Let me put this this shortly. It's so hard to color nicely due how little freedom of colors you have on it.

Oh and those little jingle things on his horns? God i wish i could remove or hide them. Try to zoom in with pistol, gg they're on your aim thing. Zoom in with rifle. They're too close to aim thing to seriously bother you...

6 answers to this question

Frost Giant from nordic mythology, enough said.

05ad299f81aba2dc8440aa0f553ba8b4.jpg

I not see how you see a minotaur in it, because it has horns? Wohoo, then Oberons skin is also a Minotaur.

Also simple, you not like it, not use it, i as example not like Trinitys Deluxe Skin as much.

Edited by Marine027

30 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

horns =/= Minotaur 

He's a Jotun / Frost Giant, hence the horns, blue skin, armor.

Thanks, wasn't aware of him. Not really fond to whole mythological thing. And yeah i know horns =/= minotaur. i was just looking all together how he looked like and stuff. But thanks Jotun makes a lot more sence. :D

58 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Frost Giant from nordic mythology, enough said.

05ad299f81aba2dc8440aa0f553ba8b4.jpg

I not see how you see a minotaur in it, because it has horns? Wohoo, then Oberons skin is also a Minotaur.

Also simple, you not like it, not use it, i as example not like Trinitys Deluxe Skin as much.

1st Fix your attitude, this place isn't ment to be a dcks to others.

2nd who said i'm gonna use it? Just wanted to make a post about it.

3rd Oberons that one frost spirit the name i forgot.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)RS_sakuras said:

1st Fix your attitude, this place isn't ment to be a dcks to others.

2nd who said i'm gonna use it? Just wanted to make a post about it.

3rd Oberons that one frost spirit the name i forgot.

I not insulted you, i jsut stated things.

You complained so peopel can assume you want to use it

Oberons skin is more of a deer, nature and all.

Also i excuse myself if it sounded rude to you but to clarify, i am getting tired of people spreading such assumptons becasue they not know anything else then one thing, like one who assumed one skin or frame, forgot which, assumed it was a homage to League of Legends.

IF you don't like it, that's cool.

I love it.

We can all just get along. 

I don't expect people in missions to spend a lot of time looking at my Fashion Frame, so it's pretty much all just done for my own self. 

About the only time people seem to check each other out is when we're running down the clock at extraction, assuming we're not under siege while doing so (Survival).

Or hanging out/doing a Trade in the Dojo.

And Fashion Frame forum posts, hehe.

Edited by Rolunde