Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Purchasing

Limbo

Hey guys,

So I've been trying to purchase some platinum (the $30 pack specifically) and have had some problems with it. I have contacted the Dev Team about this, but they didn't respond as far as I can tell.I tried paying via credit card and PayPal. My credit card wasn't accepted and when I paid through PayPal, they (PayPal) e-mailed me saying they had received the 2 payments I had made (I had tried 3 times). However, I never received the Platinum I had paid for twice now. Please help. I really want to support this game.

Thank you,

~Unit.1115

How long does it usually take for Platinum to show up in my account? - This may be irrelevant, but figured I'd put it up anyway.

What information should I provide to Warframe Support for Payment inquiries? - You said you contacted the Dev Team, but does that mean you sent a support ticket? If not, you should do that with the information provided on this url with a ticket under the category "Payment/Promo Code or Founders." If you are getting charged the money but the Platinum is not showing up in your account, something is not working right and the support team is the only ones who can help you.

Lastly, have you tried relogging and refreshing your cache to see if the Platinum showed up on your website account (https://warframe.com/user) or restarting your client to see if it shows up there? Might help, but the only other thing I can recommend is the latter statement about contacting support.