Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to upgrade purchase made in the market?

Asperior

Question

If I buy Trinity Strega skin separately for 165p at one point in time, can I "upgrade" and buy the Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection pack by paying the remaining 85p afterward? Or do I need to pay an actual 250p (so 415p total) to get the rest of the Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection?

3 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Asperior said:

If I buy Trinity Strega skin separately for 165p at one point in time, can I "upgrade" and buy the Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection pack by paying the remaining 85p afterward? Or do I need to pay an actual 250p (so 415p total) to get the rest of the Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection?

Most bundles will have exclusive items that are unavailable separately, offer a (usually) decent discount on individual prices and cannot be upgraded.

So it is best to think long and hard whenever considering items that are within a bundle.  Decide if you may want everything within it later, because if you will waste platinum buying separately now and changing your mind about the full bundle later.

This is really one of those things that desperately needs to have information within the game so people are able to make an informed decision.

Not promising anything but it may be possible to obtain a refund on the individual purchase by contacting support after buying the bundle so long as no alterations are made to whatever you purchased previously (suppose it only applies to weapons, not cosmetics).

Good luck.