Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some New Mod Idea For Update 9

Doforcash

i had some new mod idea, anyone can add more or commet about my mod

Primary: Rife+ bow

Last strike(4 slot): immedialy kill enemy when they hp are (5/10/15%) left

Lucky pick (2 slot): (5/10/15/20/25 %) chance get full ammor recovery after pick an ammor box.

Death from above(6 slot):+ (25/50/75 %) dam when attack enemy on higher ground

Cutting wind(bow) (10 slot): damage all enemy that nearby the arrow(0,1/0,3/0,6) [include the one that will be hit but dead flyng corpse not count]

Painful shot (bow) (6 slot): increase the damage dealt (10/20/30/40/50 %)the more you hold the charge for 3 second

pistol

marker (4 slot): bullet after hit the wall or enemy will show all enemy around it (5/10/15 Radium)

Recycle(2 slot): (5/10/15/20/25 %) chance get full ammor recovery after pick an ammor box.

Lethal bullet(6 slot): bullet auto fly to the enemy when (0,5/1,0/1,5) near them 

Warframe

Transfer (2 slot): (X 2/3/4 time) health/mana/afinity when pick up 

True power (5 slot): + (40/50/60/70%) crit chance for the skill damage 

Survivalbility(6 slot): health regen when under (40/55/70) Max

Second chance (6 slot):(20/30/40%) chance of skill not cost mana)

Rifle:

Last Strike: Seems OP, but its a good idea. Would take more slots tho, and probably go 2/4/6/8% health left ending at 9 mod slots.

Lucky pick: I like it.

Death from Above: Meh, would encourage a lot of jumping.....

Bow:

Cutting Wind: Not sure i understand what it does when upgraded.

Painful shot: Sounds like a second damage mod on an aspect that already has its damage upgraded.

Pistol:

Marker: Radius might be a bit large.

Recycle: I like it.

Lethal Bullet: Would be way too OP with dual vipers, afuris, and broncos.

Warframe:

Transfer: When pick up what?

True Power: Skill crit chance, sounds interesting.

Survivability: So sort of like rejuvenation just as a mod?

Second Chance: I love it.

Rifle:

Last Strike: Seems OP, but its a good idea. Would take more slots tho, and probably go 2/4/6/8% health left ending at 9 mod slots.

Lucky pick: I like it.

Death from Above: Meh, would encourage a lot of jumping.....

Bow:

Cutting Wind: Not sure i understand what it does when upgraded.

Painful shot: Sounds like a second damage mod on an aspect that already has its damage upgraded.

Pistol:

Marker: Radius might be a bit large.

Recycle: I like it.

Lethal Bullet: Would be way too OP with dual vipers, afuris, and broncos.

Warframe:

Transfer: When pick up what?

True Power: Skill crit chance, sounds interesting.

Survivability: So sort of like rejuvenation just as a mod?

Second Chance: I love it.

Death froma above: stand on the crate/box/hill...anything make you taller then enemy

Cutting wind: image the bow miss them, if they near the bow ehough, they STILL gonna get damage (it's another crow control beside thunnderbolt)

Marker: yeah sorry i make it base on enemy rada

Transfer: the pretty red/blue/while ball u pick up by open crate:D

Survivability: Image you almost die, then your health started to rapidly regen up to the 40/55/70 % max health point, then stop

Edited by Doforcash

Primary: Rife+ bow

Last strike(4 slot): immedialy kill enemy when they hp are (5/10/15%) left

Lucky pick (2 slot): (5/10/15/20/25 %) chance get full ammor recovery after pick an ammor box.

Death from above(6 slot):+ (25/50/75 %) dam when attack enemy on higher ground

Painful shot (bow) (6 slot): increase the damage dealt (10/20/30/40/50 %)the more you hold the charge for 3 second

pistol

Recycle(2 slot): (5/10/15/20/25 %) chance get full ammor recovery after pick an ammor box.

Lethal bullet(6 slot): bullet auto fly to the enemy when (0,5/1,0/1,5) near them 

Warframe

Transfer (2 slot): (X 2/3/4 time) health/mana/afinity when pick up 

True power (5 slot): + (40/50/60/70%) crit chance for the skill damage 

Second chance (6 slot):(20/30/40%) chance of skill not cost mana)

two words for the things i left in the quote. O. P. 

in other words, no. infinite ammo, infinite energy, shots that instantly do the equivalent on some enemies of 5000 damage regardless of mods, even more damage increases we don't need, and homing bullets. 

just incase i didn't get the point across, all of these are terrible. they are gamebreaking. in order for them to be balanced, they all need to be under 5% (at max level) for any chance based, and 15% for any damage increases, and also cost atleast 10 mod points. the reason for this? we have enough of all of these things already.

do you even see how much damage guns do with base damage increase, multishot, AP damage, electrical damage, fire damage, ice damage, and varying ROF increases? guns do plenty of damage as it is. and frames do plenty of damage as it is too. powers shouldn't be able to crit. or be free. energy siphons already give players near limitless energy usage in concatenation with energy orbs. 

survivability, marker, and cutting wind aren't OP.

cutting wind actually sounds nice, and would be probably a good replacement for thunderbolt.

marker is not very useful, since enemy radar, but not OP so why not.

Survivability is rejuvenation in a nutshell, just slightly less useful. why would people use this? idk. i'd rather have rejuvenation and 3 energy siphons if i want health regen. 

seriously, if you don't think your guns do enough damage, levelup the mods.

if you can't get enough ammo, ammo boxes from the market are literally free. 1000cr is worth nothing. 100,000cr is worth nothing. and use some trigger discipline. 

if you don't have enough energy to constantly spam your ultimates, GOOD. that's the way it should be.

if you can't aim with your guns, we don't need autoaim. use trigger discipline and point the crosshair at what you want to hit, it's pretty simple. 

Warframe isn't a hard game as it is. we don't need to make it so easy that we might as well not play it. Warframe is a game about just fun. there's actually not that much challenge in the gameplay, and that's okay with me. i don't always want my games to be highly difficult. if i do want Warframe to be, i fight high level enemies. 

Edited by taiiat

i dont think the problem is running out of ammo/missing etc... i think the point was to think of new mods and these were all that OP could think of. Most are decent if balanced. besides, if you dont like, theres a reason you dont have to put it on.

Edit: 1000th post! I am now an official nolifer!

Edited by Feldgrep

two words for the things i left in the quote. O. P. 

in other words, no. infinite ammo, infinite energy, shots that instantly do the equivalent on some enemies of 5000 damage regardless of mods, even more damage increases we don't need, and homing bullets. 

just incase i didn't get the point across, all of these are terrible. they are gamebreaking. in order for them to be balanced, they all need to be under 5% (at max level) for any chance based, and 15% for any damage increases, and also cost atleast 10 mod points. the reason for this? we have enough of all of these things already.

do you even see how much damage guns do with base damage increase, multishot, AP damage, electrical damage, fire damage, ice damage, and varying ROF increases? guns do plenty of damage as it is. and frames do plenty of damage as it is too. powers shouldn't be able to crit. or be free. energy siphons already give players near limitless energy usage in concatenation with energy orbs. 

survivability, marker, and cutting wind aren't OP.

cutting wind actually sounds nice, and would be probably a good replacement for thunderbolt.

marker is not very useful, since enemy radar, but not OP so why not.

Survivability is rejuvenation in a nutshell, just slightly less useful. why would people use this? idk. i'd rather have rejuvenation and 3 energy siphons if i want health regen. 

seriously, if you don't think your guns do enough damage, levelup the mods.

if you can't get enough ammo, ammo boxes from the market are literally free. 1000cr is worth nothing. 100,000cr is worth nothing. and use some trigger discipline. 

if you don't have enough energy to constantly spam your ultimates, GOOD. that's the way it should be.

if you can't aim with your guns, we don't need autoaim. use trigger discipline and point the crosshair at what you want to hit, it's pretty simple. 

Warframe isn't a hard game as it is. we don't need to make it so easy that we might as well not play it. Warframe is a game about just fun. there's actually not that much challenge in the gameplay, and that's okay with me. i don't always want my games to be highly difficult. if i do want Warframe to be, i fight high level enemies. 

bro....the reason i do these mos is because i did go to T3 Exter......

in update 7 enemy lv53  are highest.

Update 8, after go to the voild....i once see a army of lv 90 or above @.@ 

...enemy are getting really,Realy...i mean REALLY stronger after every upate....we can't just stand in 1 place without changing anything

maybe u right...these mod are OP and shoudn't be realease...but atlest i try to make the game funner BY KILLING STRONGER ENEMY WITH A HOLE NEW "OP" WAY THAT WILL SASTIFILE MY POWER SEEKER >:D

p.s: 1 like for you for being cool and show me my mistake

Edited by Doforcash