Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits, Alerts and Fisser missions

(XBOX)Gus Man B

Question

Hi,

I am still quite new to Warframe and have got all the nodes done on Earth, Venus, Mercury, and Mars.

Question 1: what is the best way to farm credit as a new player?

Question 2: Most Alerts for me are locked so how can I get to them? Only ones on the planets I have unlock fully I have access, but Alerts on them seam rare.

Question 3: As to Fissure Missions I can't seam to do any that use use Meso or Axi, only Lith. Is this Becuse I have only unlocked the planets mentioned above?

Edited by (XB1)Gus Man B

6 answers to this question

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Gus Man B said:

Hi,

I am still quite new to Warframe and have got all the nodes done on Earth, Venus, Mercury, and Mars.

Question 1: what is the best way to farm credit as a new player?

Question 2: Most Alerts for me are locked so how can I get to them? Only ones on the planets I have unlock fully I have access, but Alerts on them seam rare.

Question 3: As to Fissure Missions I can't seam to do any that use use Meso or Axi, only Lith. Is this Becuse I have only unlocked the planets mentioned above?

Q1:  Do missions.  You could try doing dark sector missions on the planets you have unlocked.  They generally give more credits than regular missions.  Also, your first mission after reset gives you double the mission credit reward, so do a mission that rewards a lot of credits first thing to amp up the reward even more.

Q2:  The only way to get to locked alerts is to continue to open the solar map or find a taxi.  You can go to recruitment chat and ask for someone to taxi you to an alert that you don't have unlocked.

Q3:  In order to do a fissure mission, you'll have to have the node unlocked, unless you can find someone who has the node unlocked and will taxi you to the node.  Unless you have relics in those eras, however, it's not really useful to do those fissure missions.

1. work on unlocking endgame planets  try asking people for help if u can't solo (or try to get powerfull frame like rhino + good weapon and potato it to solo stuff)

2. most alerts are bad and not worth doing  compared to what u get on regular higher lvl missions

3. what other guy said 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Gus Man B said:

So I did as many missions I could last night,and got up to 100,000 Credits. Seams grinding is the best way to go.

Nothing replaces grinding in warframe.  With that said, your best access to credits as an early player are the dark sector defense (Seimeni) or dark sector survival (Gabii) on Ceres.  Both award 22k mission credits so you can do 5 waves or 5 minutes quickly then extract and repeat. 

I recommend always doing one of these two missions as your very first after daily reset to take advantage of the bonus that will double your credits from that 1st mission.  44k for 5 waves or minutes is a really nice chunk.

With the survival you may want to solo as not all public squads want to extract at 5 minutes.

I am happy to say I made it to Ceres and unlocked  The void and Jupiter junkions. 

I have done survival and also the Assassination mission many times already, I am on my way to buying blueprints in the market for credits and not Platinum at all. This got me up to MR 7 and now half way to MR 8 in one night, I can't wait to try my Miter, and then use it to craft it's successor( Panthera) with the Hiku already have the BPs.

Got to build more on my Dojo when I can find a way to farm Forma. Need to try build an bio lab so I can build the more organic weapons.

Edited by (XB1)Gus Man B