Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Escape Velocity on Exilus, intended or bug?

-CG.WFO.A4NC.EN.CM-Nub

Question

5 answers to this question

Hard to say, but Escape Velocity oddly enough only deals with adding mobility (run speed) unlike most other warframe ability augments. Furthermore, as its functionality is solely triggered after going through a cast Nova Wormhole it has less effective continuous mobility than Rush and is energy constrained to boot.

I'm honestly not sure if it is a bug that both Hysterical assault and Escape velocity are exilus augments. Most of the other augments are a lot better than it even the ones that are kind of middling. Hysterical assault has issues that kind of overall just make ripline a better alternative for movement. Escape velocity on the other hand is just pure speed for base 7 seconds and is the only augment that is that way. Even Ivara's Infiltrate gives the benefit of not triggering laser doors while boosting speed. My guess is DE looked at them and just saw them being classed as exilus to be the healthier thing for them so someone at least might use them.

It's a bug, no Warframe augment is intended to go in the Exilus slot. It also can be equipped in the slot. As of 10 March, it's still present though. Only found out because I looked at my Valkyr's builds, it even has the Exilus icon too.

This should be filed under bugs.

Edited by xochild
Made correction