Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Your Hard Work!

BarettaPrime

I'm not sure where to put this topic but I just wanted to take a sec and say thanks to all you hard working devs and coders for doing your best  to give the players what they want within your limits. In reference to the recent update with how tennogen skins interact with prime models, the general consensus of the players was that there should be a toggle button for customization and such, however we were told that would be difficult and if not impossible because of the present game structure and some other jargon that would be hard to explain. The point is, it was sold as a pipe dream and we were told the models would just be swapped for their originals when it came to tennogen skins in order to prevent any clipping on the primes. Imagine my surprise to log in to that update to find not only the skin change BUT ALSO A TOGGLE BUTTON!? And the ability to swap between the prime and normal skin? As an avid "fashion-framer" myself, I have to just applaud you guys and say thanks for continuing to make this game a wonderful place to go to. Your continued solicitation of what the players want and responding in kind with updates that often cater to the desires of the players is what really keeps me coming back to play. Oh and Space Ninjas. I mean who wouldn't want to be one right?

Thanks again [DE]!