Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good build for Chroma

(XBOX)Demonking2011

Question

3 answers to this question

That depends on what skill u want to focus the build. I used to use only someones builds (and i still do) but it's more fun to make your own or just make little changes to make it more your own. But if you still want prepered one here the thing:

Here are the two builds I use:

https://goo.gl/DYwcbO This one is nearly immortal. 55 second duration on Vex and Ward, combined with Rage / QT / Primed Flow gives you a massive HP pool. Handspring to help mitigate being stunlocked with various knockdowns. Also, Primed Flow still leaves you with enough energy to cast buffs on reduced energy sorties, and allows you to use Effigy more liberally. 

https://goo.gl/a2yLhe  This one is less immortal, sacrificing the Rage / QT / Primed flow combo for more power and slightly more duration. Your base HP is more durable with the higher strength, and you do more damage with the Fury buff, but you don't have the safety net of QT.

With either build (and with most Chroma builds in general) its very important to have a way to get health back. Arcane grace, life strike, Furis w/ augment, syndicate procs, Hirudo, whatever works for you. Personally, I prefer melee w/ life strike, since you can go from nearly zero back to full with a single channeled slide attack from any decently strong melee. Plus, since both of my builds use rage, having energy for channeled melee is never an issue.

Hope this helps!

I use two builds:

Vex Armor+Elemental Ward Build (770% Max Armor + 605% Damage Multiplier)

Note that the Blind Rage is ranked 9 instead of 10 to ensure that you can use both Vex Armor and Elemental Ward at the start of the mission.  Using color orientation for Cold, Elemental Ward adds 330% armor.  Great for long Survival missions.

Credit Farming Build

Low strength Effigy is intended so you can kill the enemies with Secura Lecta (guaranteed credit drop) while keeping Effigy up for the additional credit rewards.

You can play around with all the suggested builds to suit your gameplay style.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH