Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Nullifiers bubbles act around non phisical abilities

The_Sharp_Demonologist

Question

hey there guys i have been experimenting with some things in warframe and one of them is seeing how Nullifier bubbles react with abilities wich dont have a sort of "physical source" sort of speak. Im talking about Abilities such as Oberon's Hallowerd Ground or Nidus' Ravenous.

From my research Nullifiers will destroy any ability that touches the bubble and from i have read the bubble destroys physical abilities like Snow Glove. A similar case is Vauban's abilities that as i know the Nullifier will destroy it but only if the bubble touches the sphere that spawns Vauban's Constructs not the construct itself. So im kind of confused.

Any ideas how they react? i dont have warframes with such abilities not gonna set back my project to build them if i can get help from other people who has already tested it.

Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

I think Vauban is the only exception in the situation of AoE skills not beeing insta-dissed, because as you noticed yourself, his abilities are the spheres themselves (not the effect they create) so untill a Nullifier hits the sphere the skill stays up.

Also he does nothing if it's a skill that fires any kind of exalted projectile. So afaik Ivara's "Artemis Bow"'s arrows aren't dispelled and Excalibur's swishy crap works aswell and Mesa's "Peacemaker". (that is untill Nully gets the frame itself in the bubble)

In preety much any other case, any skill used is insta-dispelled, and/or doesn't affect anything that's in the bubble.

Just now, Wolfiusz said:

I think Vauban is the only exception in the situation of AoE skills not beeing insta-dissed, because as you noticed yourself, his abilities are the spheres themselves (not the effect they create) so untill a Nullifier hits the sphere the skill stays up.

Also he does nothing if it's a skill that fires any kind of exalted projectile. So afaik Ivara's "Artemis Bow"'s arrows aren't dispelled and Excalibur's swishy crap works aswell and Mesa's "Peacemaker". (that is untill Nully gets the frame itself in the bubble)

In preety much any other case, any skill used is insta-dispelled, and/or doesn't affect anything that's in the bubble.

So if say Oberon places a Hallowed ground far away from the bubble then the Nullifier bubble brushes a corner of the Hallowed ground the whole thing dissapears?

14 minutes ago, The_Sharp_Demonologist said:

So if say Oberon places a Hallowed ground far away from the bubble then the Nullifier bubble brushes a corner of the Hallowed ground the whole thing dissapears?

Yes. That's also how it works with frost's snowglobe.