Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Find Simaris Targets

-WF-Monarch

Question

I have a Simaris Daily for scanning 4 Scorch targets for 10K rep and was saving it until standing reset. I've been to an Extermination and Capture/Sabotage on EVERY planet known to have Scorch mobs including the Derelict and so far Simaris hasn't announced a SINGLE target. Is the daily bugged or am I just getting incredibly unlucky looking for these targets?

3 answers to this question

Please excuse these really basic questions, but they might help troubleshoot your problem.  Do you have his synthesis scanner equiped in your gears section? Does Simaris say something about the target in the beginning of the mission?  Are you doing it solo or you are the host or do you enter the mission together with the host if you are doing open session? Are you using the scanner through out the mission to find the track? Sometimes the target is in the opposite direction of the object/exit.

Ok, your OP mentioned Simaris did not announce the target so it might be you didn't equip his synthesis scanner (not codex scanner that you get at the market) or you didn't go to the right place. People seem to have good luck finding Scorch on Saturn. Try solo of friends only to insure you are the host or you are the first to enter the session.

edit: I typed too slow and by the time I was done, the poster already solved the problem. Glad you solved the problem.

Edited by xiaodenden