Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Idea

Silarious

With the latest Devstream the photo booth was announced I was very excited for endless wallpaper material. I was thinking about how I think the Simulacrum could be improved so here it is.

1. Different maps/ tilesets make it so you can choose different maps (for e.g Corpus tileset, Grineer tileset, infested tileset, orokin/moon tileset ect.)

- Even just 2 other testing maps like a bigger one and one with no holes in the ground. I dont know how many times I haven't been able to test because I knock my enemies into the abyss.

2. After getting simulacrum key being able to access it directly from orbiter or star chart. I still want to test stuff without having to go through 2 extra steps.

-It would be nice to not have to go to the relay to get to the simulacrum.

3. Something like the simulacrum in the clan dojo so multiple tenno from 1-8 can test together, OR make it so you can invite tenno who have the simulacrum key to your instance of it so you can test stuff as a squad.

- In addition to this PLEASE raise the max amount of enemies, 20 is not enough for any of us let alone testing with a squad. Possible up to 50 at a time and maybe some more in reserve that will spawn as you kill more enemies.

Please enter you suggestions in the replies. Of course not all these are a need, but it would definitely make it easier and more fun to use the simulacrum.

--EDIT--

I would like to expand on how the squad Simulacrum would/could work.

Being able to test with up to 4 tenno (3 not including the host) would be a great addition to the Testing in the Simulacrum.

With this you could test your damage against corrupted bombards if all 4 of you had Corrosive Projection for example.

So how this would work is much like inviting tenno to your dojo, you can only invite tenno with the simulacrum key.

You go to the simulacrum and on the top left you invite tenno to your squad. If you so wish to leave you just quit the mission so the others can continue testing.

If the host wants to leave they quit mission and for the non-hosts there is a pop up (something like how the defense extraction) pops up if you want to leave with the host or host migrate and stay.

If they implement the squad testing it will be a need to have much bigger maps to fit the space of the other tenno. And with more people you should be able to summon your arsenal like in relays to fix that there is only one arsenal.

Also if this is considered a mega-thread I will tag it as such.

Edited by Silarious
Adding more to the statement.