Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what weapon should i make now??

neto333

Question

Hi, i want to know some suggestions of what weapon should i make now, my problem is that i havent played warframe in a lot of time (more than a year), so i dont knwo if there are better weapons than what i have, also a friend told me that shotguns are really good right now.

I have: akbolto, boltor prime, dakra prime, dread, double heat swords, glaive, gorgon wraith, grakata, karak, kraken, lato, lex prime, marelok, MK1-braton, orthos prime, paris prime, quanta, skana, tonkor, zorem. And currently im using the Dragon Nikana, soma prime and twin viper.

:D

7 answers to this question

Not enough shotgun in that list. Maybe try out one of the several shotguns out there? Depending on your mastery rank, you could always get a vaykor hek which is a crit based shotgun, or the sancti tigris, which is a upgrade to the regular tigris. Theres also tigris prime which while slower reload, has more dmg and can hit 100% status which is awesome. Sobek is fun if you mod it properly as well coupled with acid shells.

19 minutes ago, BlindObserver said:

I'd definitely recommend a Tigris, which you can just grab the BP for off of the Market. Maybe the prime version if you can manage it.

If you've got the Mastery Rank for it I've been having fun with the Helicor as a melee weapon, so there's that.

24 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

Not enough shotgun in that list. Maybe try out one of the several shotguns out there? Depending on your mastery rank, you could always get a vaykor hek which is a crit based shotgun, or the sancti tigris, which is a upgrade to the regular tigris. Theres also tigris prime which while slower reload, has more dmg and can hit 100% status which is awesome. Sobek is fun if you mod it properly as well coupled with acid shells.

30 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

It really depends on your playstyle. However, I feel safe suggesting the Sonicor. It's a fun secondary.

Thanks guys i think is decided, im going to get the tigris. Also do you have any recommendations for a melee weapon or do you think im fine with my dragon nikana or with any of the weapons that i have?

I don't see any long reach melee weapons in there. I recommend the Atterax whip with mods increasing its status chance and critical chance/damage. The bleeding damage it inflicts can be devastating. If that's not your style, the Galatine/Galatine Prime is a good long weapon with high damage.

14 minutes ago, neto333 said:

Thanks guys i think is decided, im going to get the tigris. Also do you have any recommendations for a melee weapon or do you think im fine with my dragon nikana or with any of the weapons that i have?

Dragon nikana is pretty good in its own right. theres also nikana prime now which is a slight upgrade to it. Galatine prime is pretty good as well because of the range you can get out of it with primed reach if you can ever get ahold of one whenever baro brings it.