Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate statue uses

Seaspartan118

Many people probably like the way statues are now but I'm thinking something more can be done with it.

I've been playing around with the statues and found that they could be placed on top of eachother. This gave me an idea where there could be a new form of specter that can be customized how the user sees fit. Right now (apart from the sentinals) we lack a robotic companion that looks like it could pack a punch. And now that the orokin lab from the dojo is useless this could be an opportunity to let it reclaim itself. And for the people worried about how it will look, just look at the rumblers of Atlas.

The lab would let you make different styles of ayatan automatrons (some of my ideas):

-Ayatan Defender: Much like the rumblers but made of ayatan sculptures instead of rocks.

-Ayatan Hunter: A hyena like unit with enhanced mobility which will act like (you guessed it) the hyena.

This creation of mine will do 3 things to the game:

1: It'll make statues more then just endo bombs.

2: It'll give players a good excuse to look around for more parts to add to their constructs

3: It'll give a use to the orokin lab (which has no use right now).

I would like to hear your opinions and or suggestions on this idea so be sure to leave a comment.

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

How? Just how? I've been wanting to do that and its like you took the idea out of my head with the medusa head and the legs. 

:D 

I choose to do it in the operator room because of the room and the height differences there.

also it took like 2 hours so patience is a must :P

5 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

Orokin Lab is still useful I thought, it's where dragon keys come from and where the solar rails will be built when they return, (SoonTM).

The Golden Maw would fit here though, it looks pretty Ayatan-y. 

They probably already have some plans for the lab but after you buy the key bp's you won't ever need to go back

Edited by Seaspartan118