Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace build for slide attacks?

(XBOX)Senor Twix

At the moment, I only fully leveled up the Telos Boltace and equipped Prime Pressure Point, Prime Reach, Organ Shatter, Maiming Strike, Berserker, and 90% elemental mods. Orokin Catalyst is built in and am currently using Gemini Cross as my stance. As stated in title, I am looking for a slide attack build for that AOE effect.

Would it be better to use dual stat mods for the Boltace's slide attacks or keep 90% based on what faction you are up against? Prime Fury/Fury or Berserker? Any recommendations?

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Relentless Combination? Hmm. For what purpose?

Telos Boltace applies bleed procs -> Rel Comb will give more damage to the melee weapon for each bleed proc.

Btw this should be in "Players helping players" section, just a heads-up.

Edited by ShadowFox14

5 minutes ago, ShadowFox14 said:

Telos Boltace applies bleed procs -> Rel Comb will give +1 to the combo counter of the melee weapon for each bleed proc.

Btw this should be in "Players helping players" section, just a heads-up.

Edited by ShadowFox14

16 minutes ago, ShadowFox14 said:

Telos Boltace applies bleed procs -> Rel Comb will give more damage to the melee weapon for each bleed proc.

Relentless Combination increases the combo counter with every bleed proc. TBoltace's spin wave isn't affected by the combo counter, so RC isn't going to be helpful at all unless you're using the actual tonfas for damage.

Edited by SortaRandom

3 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Relentless Combination increases the combo counter with every bleed proc. TBoltace's spin wave isn't affected by the combo counter, so RC isn't going to be helpful at all unless you're using the actual tonfas for damage.

Yeah, I rephrased it. But I didn't know that the slide attack isn't affected by the counter. Oh well.

23 hours ago, Ninja22678 said:

Primed Pressure Point, Primed Reach, Maiming Strike, Organ Shatter, Berserker, Relentless Combination and then I use two dual stats for my build, took two forma.

Does the Berserker proc apply when using the slide attack? I thought it was only on direct hits with the tonfas.