Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interstellar Elite first Dojo Plan

(PSN)Kyerrid

Question

Hi guys,

I've created a plan for my clan's Dojo following some guides and using Eruzet's icon pack posted long time ago (many thanks to him is He's around yet).

This plan includes basic rooms for a Dojo in order to start researching.

What do you think about It?

Am I missing something important?

Spoiler

qlgtNgy.jpg

If you like, post your clan dojo examples :D

7 answers to this question

You have everything crucial, but you still didn't place the hall of fame, obstacle course, observatory and dueling room.

Here's a bit outdated in terms of teleporters (blue) map of my dojo:

zowq6kt.png

I also have hall of fame on the rightest blue mark. You can check the map on screenshots in my recruitment topic, it's more actual. I really should draw a better map >_>

Edited by Suncake

with very little changes, my dojo looks like that

DE1sbT3.png

I had to move observatory to southmost spot where oracle is because for some reason I couldn't place it on level -2. So there are two obstacle courses(there are 2 chain-connected elevators leading to each of them). Observatory ended up in lab block(A), and orokin lab in gardens on -1 (B, C elevators).
"?" section serves as barracks placeholder and auxiliary slot for future dojo expansions.

Edited by 5HV3N

1 hour ago, Suncake said:

You have everything crucial, but you still didn't place the hall of fame, obstacle course, observatory and dueling room.

Here's a bit outdated in terms of teleporters (blue) map of my dojo:

zowq6kt.png

I also have hall of fame on the rightest blue mark. You can check the map on screenshots in my recruitment topic, it's more actual. I really should draw a better map >_>

33 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

with very little changes, my dojo looks like that

DE1sbT3.png

I had to move observatory to southmost spot where oracle is because for some reason I couldn't place it on level -2. So there are two obstacle courses(there are 2 chain-connected elevators leading to each of them). Observatory ended up in lab block(A), and orokin lab in gardens on -1 (B, C elevators).
"?" section serves as barracks placeholder and auxiliary slot for future dojo expansions.

Wow! You are professionists :D

Wonderful plans!

I just posted a plan for basic rooms but It has some free doors in order to continue with the others.

I saw that your plans has underground levels, I didn't know that It could be possibile so I will put my "Reactors floor" underground instead of on the second floor.

It's more realistic :D

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Keep in mind that DE will be adding a conference room to the dojo for the clan-specific Boss-takedown mission update in the future.

Nice to know, thank you!

As you see my plan has space for further rooms.

1 minute ago, 5HV3N said:

@Suncake ascethics I guess. those 4 gardes were looking like not enough, but shoving even more of them would feel weird. So it was down dueling rooms or orokin labs.
As a side note, no duel ever took place in any of those rooms.

Ah, I see. I wanted to plan my dojo without any dead ends, but still I had to put 2 dueling rooms in one of the halls. Though, one of them soon will be replaced with conference room Magician mentioned.