Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gone for ~1year, What's new?

MrZeeck

Question

Hey everyone, so I've been gone from the game for at least a year now if memory serves and I'm just a bit curious if there's any noteworthy changes that's taken place in the game.

I've seen that there's been 3 new ( I think) frames released since I last played, but they seem a bit.. eeeeehhh... when reading up on them.

The main reason why I gave up on the game was the endless grind with no real end-game content, though I have my doubts it's changed (Feel free to prove me wrong though!) :)

Any proper insight is welcome.

9 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, MrZeeck said:

Hey everyone, so I've been gone from the game for at least a year now if memory serves and I'm just a bit curious if there's any noteworthy changes that's taken place in the game.

I've seen that there's been 3 new ( I think) frames released since I last played, but they seem a bit.. eeeeehhh... when reading up on them.

The main reason why I gave up on the game was the endless grind with no real end-game content, though I have my doubts it's changed (Feel free to prove me wrong though!) :)

Any proper insight is welcome.

Well when was the last time you played? So we can try to sum this be up without covering stuff you already know.

And there can never be any true endgame in Warframe.

Edited by SilvaDreams

Nidus is FAR from eeeeeeehhh :) Love him so far...

Titania is a different story... (sorry do not remember the third)...

Lot's of changes in place, new start chart (more consistent than the previous), new way of farming prime parts (better for me), The War Within finally came and introduced new game types, riven mods and weapons. Concerning the grind, it's just RNG for me... I killed Vay Hek 11+ times to get a Hydroid Systems part and I am currently on 8 times on Kela to get a Saryn Systems :D But I do not mind much... Then there is the mutagen sample farm to get the Hema (new infested weapon). We, as a mountain clan, need 150k samples :D.

For end game, I cannot really help sorry, as I enjoy the game as it is with basic missions and sorties and I consider extremely high level endless runs as too stressing for my likes...

Edited by ultragen