Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Runners - Ow Ow Ow Ow Stop That!

Ceres666

So...what gives with the runners recently?  It seems every time one explodes nearby i get knocked flat on my &#!.

I'm all for a challenge but come on, this seems a bit excessive.

Chained knockdowns are not enjoyable in the least :/

I was in a xini defense and 3 of us got chain locked by a bunch of runners which allowed time for leapers to come and lock us down then disruptors and the cryopod died with us being down on our asses the entire time :c

Infested = worst way to get stun-locked.

Grineer = Worst way to lose shields and health fastest.

Corpus = Just fine :L

Really funny though how Grineer and Infested have the meanest way of ruining a player while the Corpus just chill out and drop when you shoot them.

So...what gives with the runners recently?  It seems every time one explodes nearby i get knocked flat on my &#!.

I'm all for a challenge but come on, this seems a bit excessive.

Chained knockdowns are not enjoyable in the least :/

I noticed this happening in defense missions where I was not the host. Running solo missions I still get staggered instead of knocked down.

I think you should be immune to effects after being staggered or knock downed for a short period of time. I think I have to come up with a new strategy for my Loki...Keep falling on my &#! because teammates are exploding runners while I'm trying to invis melee them D:

Runners, holy crap.

They are pretty annoying, I get knocked down WHILE I'm knocked down and proceed to be knocked off the map, sometimes as much as 6 times in a row. 

It is a bit excessive. 

Hey baby, are you a infested runner? because when you run by, you knock me on my &#!, over and over and over.

Shockwave Moa.

Pure skill/reaction check. Loud sounds, long wind up time AND you can actually dodge the knockdown itself by jumping

Shockwave is too easy to dodge... and WhisperByte is completely correct about how easy it is to see when they even try to knock you down

Shockwave Moa.

The moa can actually be dodged though, as others have said, so it is rewarding when you can jump and kill the moa while it's trying to knock you down.

The runner on the other hand, just knocks you on your bum and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I'm not saying that knocking the players down is bad all of the time, but when the player can't do anything to stop it or make it end sooner, it's flawed.