Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place For Sand Yellow Pigment?

-WF-Monarch

Question

I'm trying to farm out Scorpions for Sand Yellow pigment and I can't find a decent spot. I looked up vids and such but they're all outdated. Could anyone suggest a good spot to farm out Scorpions? Preferably a Survival. I did try the Ceres Def mission. 20 waves and only 22 Pigment. Need something better.

5 answers to this question

I think I farmed them on Saturn, but it could be quite ago. I'd give it a shot. Bring Nekros with slashing weapon, Ivara or Hydroid for highier amount of pigments farmed.

Edit: Apparently, there is no on Titan. Sorry. Go there when you would need troopers and seekers.

Edited by RobWasHere

I don't have any of those frames. I tried Ceres, Draco and after 25-30 mins in with no Scorpions having spawned I left. Tried the Def there and after 20 waves I only had 22 Pigment so basically 1 Scorpion per round. I did try the Saturn Survival but after 10 mins and still nothing I left there too. I'll try it again. I'll go to 25. If nothing's dropped at 25 I'll respond back. I'm the sole contributer for my clan seeing as I made it and I need 350 total. I prefer Survivals so that I can go as long as I need without the consistent evacs, and reruns of missions.

Edited by .Nidus.

11 minutes ago, .Nidus. said:

I don't have any of those frames. I tried Ceres, Draco and after 25-30 mins in with no Scorpions having spawned I left. Tried the Def there and after 20 waves I only had 22 Pigment so basically 1 Scorpion per round. I did try the Saturn Survival but after 10 mins and still nothing I left there too. I'll try it again. I'll go to 25. If nothing's dropped at 25 I'll respond back. I'm the sole contributer for my clan seeing as I made it and I need 350 total. I prefer Survivals so that I can go as long as I need without the consistent evacs, and reruns of missions.

Need some help? add me in game. I dont mind helping others farm

We can do a 1-2hr survival if you want.

I will log in now. Add me.

Edited by Krhymez

Seems that Saturn, Helene is the best place so far. 20 waves in with a Nekros user and me having no booster yielded 100+ compared to the 22 of Ceres. So solo'ing Saturn Helene should get the rest of the pigment I need no problem. Seems that Grineer Survivals outside of Uranus do not spawn Scorpions in at all.