Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

액시 v5,v1 성유물이 사라지다.(lost my axi v5,v1 relic)

Karbel

http://steamcommunity.com/id/we_need_stop_the_war/screenshots/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/we_need_stop_the_war/screenshots/

(스크린샷은 모두 같은 날짜에 찍혔다.)

제 성유물이 사라졌어요. 며칠전에는 v1 1개와 v5 2개를 얻었는데 증발했어요. 그때부터가 버그의 시작이죠.

v1이 오도나타프라임하네스인데 이게 증발한다? 이건 DE가 오도나타프라임을 얻지 못하게 하려는 의도가 있을것이다.

아니면, v가 들어가는 모든 성유물을 전부 증발시키게 조치했을지도 모른다. 사실, 전부다 버그라서 고쳐줬으면 좋겟다.

서포트에 직접 문의를 넣었지만 하나는 해결했다고해도 메일로 돌아온 성유물은 단 한개도 없었다. 현재 서포트에 글을 더 올렸지만 아직도 해결을 해주지 않는다.

이런 간단한 일조차 해결되지않는다면 난 내 소중한 워프레임들과 동반자, 그리고 무기들을 버리고 곧바로 워프레임이란 게임을 내 라이브러리에서 삭제하고 싶어질것이다.

난 그저 단종되기전에 오도나타프라임을 만들고 싶었고, 발키프프라임 세트를 만들어서 팔고 싶었을 뿐이다. 

(The screenshots were all taken on the same day.)

My relics have disappeared. A few days ago I got one v1 and two v5 and it evaporated. From then on it is the beginning of the bug.

V1 is the Odonta Prime harness, does it evaporate? This would be intended to prevent the DE from obtaining the Odonta Prime.

Otherwise, v may have taken all the relid into which it has evaporated. In fact, it's all buggy and I hope you fix it.

Even though I put my inquiries directly into the support, I did not even have one relic that came back by e-mail. I have posted more articles in my current support, but I still do not solve them.

If this simple thing is not solved, I will want to discard my precious warframes, companions, and weapons and immediately remove Warframe from my library.

I just wanted to make Odonata Prime before it was discontinued, I just wanted to make and sell a set of valkyr Prime.

(Please point out the wrong translation.)

나는 대한민국 기준으로 2017년 2월 28일에 명왕성 다크섹터 발굴미션인 "HIERACON"에서 플레이를 하고 있었다.

스팀커뮤니티 링크는 오늘 없어진 성유물이고, 밑에 있는 고객센터 링크는 3일전에 업로드되었으나 제대로 해결이 안된

똑같은 상황의 버그를 제보한 글이다.

I was playing in the "HIERACON" mission of the Pluto Dark Sector excavation on February 28, 2017, based on the Republic of Korea.

The Steam Community link is a lost relic today, and the customer center link below was uploaded 3 days ago but not resolved properly.

This is a bug in the same situation.

증거로 삼을 자료가 부족하지만, 어떻게든 찾아보면 내가 올리는 이 제보글이 거짓말이 아니라는걸 알 수 있다.

I do not have enough data as evidence, but if I look up somehow, I can see that this tip is not a lie.

내가 지금까지 잃어버린건 액시 V1 성유물 1개와 액시 V5 성유물 3개이다. 그중에서 V5 1개는 스크린샷에서 볼 수 있듯이 진짜 얻었다.

물론, 그렇다해서 나머지 성유물들은 내가 안얻었는데 못얻었다고 하는것이 아니다.

What I have lost so far is one AXI V1 relic and three Axi V5 relics. One of them is a V5, as you can see in the screenshot.

Of course, the rest of the relic is not that I did not get it.

진짜 몇시간만 지나면 오도나타프라임이 단종되며, 그중에서 오도나타프라임하네스는 액시 V1 성유물에 포함되어있다.

그리고 프라임엑세스도 끝나서 얻을 방법이 성유물개방 밖에 없는 발키르프라임 새시도 액시 V5 성유물에 포함되어있다.

이 버그는 나만이 아니라 나와 같이 미션을 수행한 분대원들도 이런 버그를 겪었다. 그리고 워프레임을 즐기는 한국인들은, 대부분

영어로 이렇게 문의하거나 포럼에 올리는것을 잘하지 못하기에, 그들은 이런 치명적인 버그에 피해를 입어도 그냥 넘어간다.

Only a few hours later, Odona Prima is discontinued, among which the Odonata Prime Harness is part of the Axi V1 relic.

Also, the Valkyr Prime Chassis, which has only the artifacts to get through the prime access, is also included in the Axi V5 castle.

This bug was not just me, but the squad members who performed the mission with me also experienced this bug. And Koreans who enjoy warfare often do not like to ask in English or post in the forum, so they go even if they suffer from this fatal bug.

DE가 이 버그를 재빨리 확인하고, 어서 잃어버린 나의 성유물 4개를 보내주길 원한다.

DE quickly identified this bug, I want to send 4 pieces of my lost relics.