Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like To See A Warframe Inspired By A Knight

berrysoda

Iron Skin is really the only logical thing I could see. It's only named that because "Leather Skin" doesn't sound too impressive.

That's not what I meant. Appearances wise, I feel like Rhino is kind of like a knight, just malformed to suit the warframe aesthetic.

That's not what I meant. Appearances wise, I feel like Rhino is kind of like a knight, just malformed to suit the warframe aesthetic.

Rhino looks more like a warrior of norse mythology, viking or a tribal warrior.

However excalibur is based off the traditional knight.

Edited by Palkora

FatalX7, on 10 Jul 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

Excalibur isn't a knight.

Warframe Excalibur doesn't even look like a knight.

what you want is some warframe that looks like he is wearing plate armor. and possibly using a shield.

no thanks. that hardly fits the theme and aesthetic of the game.

Thats what I'm saying, it may be named after a sword but the look of it doesn't scream Knight

Problem is though is they had to come up with a design that fits both the exoskeleton style and the knight style. That and it also has to fit the timeframe and art style.

Edited by Palkora

Just for the record...when I think "knight" I think "slow-moving, cumbersome, well-protected, skilled but slow in melee combat and *only melee* combat.

Does any of that really fit in the Warframe universe? Do we really need a slow-moving, cumbersome melee-oriented warframe, when all other warframes are extremely proficient in melee already, and still very nimble and quick? Just seems like a bad concept to make a warframe out of. The ideas of protection and skill in melee combat are already in every warframe.

Just for the record...when I think "knight" I think "slow-moving, cumbersome, well-protected, skilled but slow in melee combat and *only melee* combat.

Does any of that really fit in the Warframe universe?

What about... 

596165-0052201bb4.jpg

He's a good fast moving knight, non cumbersome, not so well protected and skilled in various techniques.