Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grenade Bandolier Secondary Weapon?

Oblitum

Personally i have an intense love of grenades, and pretty much every other bouncy explosive, now we've all gotten hit by the grineer grenades and i personally would love to return the favor, but they couldn't really be a free sidearm so i though maybe a tenno carrying around a whole bandolier like they do braces of throwing knives might be the answer

Stats 

Damage 10(for being hit with the grenade itself) 50 to all enemies who are stuck in the explosion 

Damage type Normal on hit(with the grenade itself), AP as the explosion 

Clip none, i figured it would work similarly to the bows and draw directly from the max ammo supply

Max ammo 120(this might need to go down, not sure)

Firing speed 1.0

Reload speed 1.25

AOE range 7.5M

Base crit chance 15%

Base crit damage 175%

time from throw to explosion 2.0 seconds 

Now reasonings behind each stat

10 damage because getting hit with a metal ball isn't really pleasant

Ap damage on the explosion because the concusive force of an explosion honestly doesn't care about what you're wearing 

Clip size, well you really can't palm more then one grenade

Max ammo, this one was debatable, most real grenade bandoliers can't hold more then 12ish grenades, but 12 isn't a good size for max ammo, so this stat is the most likely to need work, but i figured that a high number, but around half of what every other pistol gets would be acceptable

Firing speed, this was easy, can't really throw a grenade faster then one per second or so

Reload speed, i figured this was about the speed of vauban's casting animation, something that involves grabbing a grenade off his chest and throwing it, the exact animation we need for this

AOE range, this range only slightly exceeds the ogris, but the damage here is much much lower

Base crit and crit damage, the shrapnel from a grenade is very likely to cause internal damage or bleeding, pretty good reason to have a high chance of critting and doing alot of damage

as for the time to explode i figured that would give the best time to let it bounce without making it wait too long to explode

Opinions my fellow tenno?