Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blue Blood Company - Helping Clan!

Loobiz

Blue Blood is a free company of unaligned Tenno, tired of been used as weapons by different organizations.

We fight for who we think deserves it, we make the call, we are free, we are Blue Blood.

:vazarin:_______:zenurik:_______:naramon:_________:unairu:

This clan started as a project we had to help new players. The idea was to form a group of experienced players willing to help and of course invite all new players that felt lost in Warframe's Universe.

We are now a fairly big group of friendly and social people, we still keep our aim of helping new player but we also do all kind of different in-game missions!

We have an almost all researched Dojo (missing only the new weapons and the archwing items, cause.. archwing), we have an optional Team Speak server, we have a nice Clan Emblem (check replies below) and we are mainly looking for social players, we want a never stopping chat! We want people not just to make our number bigger, we want people to be people.

We are aiming to guide players through the game, answer their question and help them through hard missions. All that without forgeting about the experienced players we have which will do the daily sorties, kuva farm and hopefully raids when we have enought willing people.

If you are interested in joining reply to this topic or find me in-game, invite your friends that might need help!

OFF Topic: The people behind Blue Blood, we are a multi-gaming group so if you feel like joining us you might find other games you like and people you can play that with.

Edited by Loobiz

On 2/3/2017 at 2:21 PM, Loobiz said:

:vazarin:_______:zenurik:_______:naramon:_________:unairu:

This clan is a project I have to help new players. The idea is to form a group of experienced players willing to help and of course invite all new players that feel lost in Warframe's Universe.

We have an almost all researched Dojo (missing only the new weapons and the archwing items, cause.. archwing), we have an optional Team Speak server, we are waiting for our Emblem to be approved and we are mainly looking for social players, we want a never stopping chat!

We are aiming to guide players through the game, answer their question and help them through hard missions. All that without forgeting about the experienced players we have which will do the daily sorties, kuva farm and hopefully raids when we have enought willing people.

If you are interested in joining reply to this topic or find me in-game, invite your friends you might new help!

OFF Topic: The people behind Blue Blood, we are a multi-gaming group so if you feel like joining us you might find other games you like and people you can play that with.

Also right now we are very active all doing the  Tactical Alert! Join us and be a part of this project!

• 3 weeks later...

We finally got our Clan's Emblem!

8RzbwjF.png

Also for limited time if you are a new player join us to get 36k Endo from our Altar of Ascencion!

Edited by Loobiz
Endo cannot be claimed by new members

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

• 3 weeks later...

We are getting ready for the next Clan Tactical Alert with the future Pluto boss rework! Are you new and you don't have a Clan yet? Are you looking for a nice friendly group?

Join us before the Clan roster is locked by the event!!

Reply here, send forum PM or ingame PM!

9 hours ago, TorChicken said:

Hello, I would like if I was to be accepted to this clan. Though I am only MR , hopefully that isnt to much of a setback

IGN:TorChicken

You forgot to put the number on the MR lol who cares as i said we don't mind your rank :)

Invite sent!