The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hierocon Drop Tables

Look, why on earth on their mutation mods at rot C? Make the game rewarding, no one wants a 20th copy of a mod that's useless after spending 4-7min defending, we want relics or endo.

Also what are the credit drops? 1500 and stuff? Seriously? I have to defend for 1min and 40seconds for 3000 credits top? In that time I can run a capture for more then that! 

Just now, (Xbox One)I Killed brunts said:

The game isn't supposed to be you have to play X mission. Akkad, Hierocon and Xini should all be equally viable. 

They are all viable, and you even get to decide whether you prefer faster missions with a lower drop rate or slower missions with a guaranteed drop, so personal preference is catered to as well.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

They are all viable, and you even get to decide whether you prefer faster missions with a lower drop rate or slower missions with a guaranteed drop, so personal preference is catered to as well.

Even if you argue the relic point, we still need something better then a shotgun mutation mod (or sniper.) 1000 endo maybe? Something not trash

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)I Killed brunts said:

Even if you argue the relic point, we still need something better then a shotgun mutation mod (or sniper.) 1000 endo maybe? Something not trash

Whatever changes are considered for drop tables would have to be looked at in the context of the whole game and how fast players (should) progress through it.

Personally, I always run out of credits before I run out of endo.

22 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Whatever changes are considered for drop tables would have to be looked at in the context of the whole game and how fast players (should) progress through it.

Sorties keep me stocked up nicely, plus if I run a raid or two that sky rockets them. 

On 3/2/2017 at 1:40 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

I was that was, but now that I started doing raids credits are easy to come by, but endo is running low. Especially with primed mods, endo goes away so fast.

To add to this, remove crap like Magazine Warp from rotation rewards in Inteception, Defense, Infested Salvage and the likes.

It's frustrating enough to get a different relic than the one you are looking for, but that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to seeing magazine warp or trick mag as a rotation reward.

You get to make me grind DE, but don't torture me with uncalled for S#&$ like this,