Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Graphics

Ghost9523

Would it be possible to get better graphics in the game because im running the game on max atm and its just not enough eye candy for me i cannot use PhysX because i don't have Nvidia in my computer. 

Is there a way to make the game look even better then the way it is right now without PhysX

and will it be possible to put ULTRA graphics into the game 

And will there be Particle Effects in the game without PhysX

Would it be possible to get better graphics in the game because im running the game on max atm and its just not enough eye candy for me i cannot use PhysX because i don't have Nvidia in my computer. 

Is there a way to make the game look even better then the way it is right now without PhysX

personally I think it looks beautiful as it is right now, but if you are looking for something like a Crysis style game, i'm afraid that's just not going to happen with so many people having to play. I would also suggest getting a PhysX card anyway, you can find them on sale for like 50-80$ which should add enough particle/PhysX effects to last you till Update 9.

Well, DE (Digital Extremes) is classified as indie developer as of now, which means Warframe is a budget project (where extensive funding is not necessarily result in unique visual appeal). This does not mean the game is "cheap", this simply means developers try alternative software, paths and methods to improve the game, unlike grand projects like Crysis. Warframe is visually outstanding, taking to attention the "Free-to-Play" policy. DE also was interested their platform to be suitable for a quiet wide range of systems, which is a reason graphics won't be a major focus for these folks. Warframe is unique not by its already appealing visuals, but by constantly developing fast-paced gameplay, which succesfully combines stealth, swordplay and guns blazing. Note that Warframe is in Open Beta (Still in development).

Even as it is the game's too demanding to be a MMO, personally I know at least 5 people who couldn't play this even if they wanted to.

And I don't know many people.

Which is a reason why in a match there are only 4 players limit. Void missions are unplayable on low-end machines. Yet the game is in development, and their contract with Playstation proves their desire to be fitting for a "future engine", which means even more attractive visual style.

Which is a reason why in a match there are only 4 players limit. Void missions are unplayable on low-end machines. Yet the game is in development, and their contract with Playstation proves their desire to be fitting for a "future engine", which means even more attractive visual style.

I have a low end machine. Laptop with i3-2310M and Intel HD 3000. I can't call the void missions UNPLAYABLE, but the last time I played one I did have some lag issues.

Also, really? I think the game looks great as it is. In fact, it looks great EVEN ON MINIMAL SETTINGS (Well, at least I get to keep the highest resolution).

For a F2P game, this game as astonishing graphics.

That was my first impression when i logged "This good looking for a free game? Is this for real?"

Back on topic, sooner or later, someone, even DE will make a patch just like crysis 2, the Ultra HD patch that is only there to increase graphic visuals.

Although, it is not even a near priority.

For a F2P game, this game as astonishing graphics.

That was my first impression when i logged "This good looking for a free game? Is this for real?"

Back on topic, sooner or later, someone, even DE will make a patch just like crysis 2, the Ultra HD patch that is only there to increase graphic visuals.

Although, it is not even a near priority.

That patch isn't coming until next year, at least. Graphics @#&*(s aren't really who this game is developed for.

Even as it is the game's too demanding to be a MMO, personally I know at least 5 people who couldn't play this even if they wanted to.

And I don't know many people.

Well, that's the reason you have player hosted servers with 4 player capacity including the host. Not exactly an MMO...

Well, that's the reason you have player hosted servers with 4 player capacity including the host. Not exactly an MMO...

Way to go on totally and completely 100% missing the point of his post. He means their computers are too slow to play the game.