Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index High Risk Endurance (Credit)

elitetrollz

Question

13 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Whats the best solo frame and weapon for this one? I just wanna get the wager points and then wait for it to finish so i can get the 200k.

ty

It depends on your MR, but for me I always use Ash, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime. I only use the setup to get it done quickly and efficiently.

Frost is another good all-rounder for this. Let them come to you and sit in a bubble, or use the Ice Wave Impendance augment for Ice Wave and use that.

I see Limbo being decent (until his rework) as all you have to do is stay in the rift and banish them, kill them, gather points, get out of rift, and then turn in points. Rinse and repeat.

Just now, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

It depends on your MR, but for me I always use Ash, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime. I only use the setup to get it done quickly and efficiently.

Frost is another good all-rounder for this. Let them come to you and sit in a bubble, or use the Ice Wave Impendance augment for Ice Wave and use that.

I see Limbo being decent (until his rework) as all you have to do is stay in the rift and banish them, kill them, gather points, get out of rift, and then turn in points. Rinse and repeat.

i have ash and sancti tigris rn but my tigris doesnt deal lots of damage.

I tried ash fatal teleport, the time ran out. didnt reach 100 points

Just now, elitetrollz said:

i have ash and sancti tigris rn but my tigris doesnt deal lots of damage.

I tried ash fatal teleport, the time ran out. didnt reach 100 points

Sweeping Serration is a key mod for the Tigris (my apologies if you don't have it). Tainted Shell and the one corrupted mod that increases damage but increases spread is what i use (these two cancel each other out). Accelerated blast is good also. 

I wouldn't use fatal teleport, only Bladestorm. Fatal Teleport takes way too long and make sure to mod your Ash for efficiency and strength if you're going to use bladestorm for the Index.

Sweeping Serration is a key mod for the Tigris (my apologies if you don't have it). Tainted Shell and the one corrupted mod that increases damage but increases spread is what i use (these two cancel each other out). Accelerated blast is good also. 

I wouldn't use fatal teleport, only Bladestorm. Fatal Teleport takes way too long and make sure to mod your Ash for efficiency and strength if you're going to use bladestorm for the Index.

yes i have the mods. can you send me your tigris build pls? does it work in sancti tigris too?

9 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

yes i have the mods. can you send me your tigris build pls? does it work in sancti tigris too?

Yeah, of course! It works on the Sancti also, and in some cases the Sancti can be better for the Syndicate proc.

I use Sweeping Serration max, Hells Chamber max, Prime Point Blank maxed out, Tainted Shell, Vicious Spread max, Tainted Shell rank 8, Accelerated Blast max, and an elemental/status mod. I also currently have 1 v forma on my Tigris but I am going to add more.

Edited by (XB1)Ginger Bruhv

Yeah, of course! It works on the Sancti also, and in some cases the Sancti can be better for the Syndicate proc.

I use Sweeping Serration max, Hells Chamber max, Prime Point Blank maxed out, Tainted Shell, Vicious Spread man, Tainted Shell rank 8, Accelerated Blast max, and an elemental mod. I also currently have 1 v forma on my Tigris but I am going to add more.

ty! :D

I use Sweeping Serration max, Hells Chamber max, Prime Point Blank maxed out, Tainted Shell, Vicious Spread man, Tainted Shell rank 8, Accelerated Blast max, and an elemental mod. I also currently have 1 v forma on my Tigris but I am going to add more.

but tainted shell doesnt add damage it does decrease spread and decrease fire rate

2 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

but tainted shell doesnt add damage it does decrease spread and decrease fire rate

Tainted is to counter Vicious Spread, since the Spread adds damage but increases spread. It's to keep the pellets from spreading too much, hence why I use it to counter each other.

Tainted is to counter Vicious Spread, since the Spread adds damage but increases spread. It's to keep the pellets from spreading too much, hence why I use it to counter each other.

I tried blade storm ash in index low rish endurance, i always die xD

any tips?

I actually prefer ash with fatal tp and seeking shuriken and if you have a dagger with covert lethality oneshots almost anything and when the enemy is untargetable by fatal tp thats when i spam shuriken for armor shred and end it with a weap with high slash and viral or slash and gas damage like the tigris prime

11 hours ago, Huanthus said:

I actually prefer ash with fatal tp and seeking shuriken and if you have a dagger with covert lethality oneshots almost anything and when the enemy is untargetable by fatal tp thats when i spam shuriken for armor shred and end it with a weap with high slash and viral or slash and gas damage like the tigris prime

Thanks! Might try that.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

For melee to use with bladestorm, a dagger and Covert Lethality works wonders. Ceramic dagger even works well.

I thought Covert Lethality works only in Fatal Teleport Ash.