Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Factions

sellfonixia

I have noticed people including myself have wanted knight inspired warframes, or assassin inspired, Shinobi so on and so forth. So I have an idea that is open for constructive critism.

There could be 2 Factions both are part of the Tenno but have different morales, styles and weapons and are part of diffrent places like a Dojo for the (ninja) Tenno and with those two factions could come an awsome 4 on 4 pvpover territory that the clans and the knight's order could fight over. Now i will breifly go over what faction i think might work.

Tenno Ninja faction - no expenation needed

Tenno Knights - Heavier look and all have capes and or scarfs. Instead of flips and verry quick slides and things similar Knights are generaly the slowest but only by a fraction. Their weapons would include Lances or sheilds, maces, crossbow. Althoughthey are of Knight origins the Ninjas could somehow come by these weapons as well only it would affect their warframe's performance. Knights own a Fortress instead of a Dojo which will have a more stone look rather than plant like the ninja. For a quick visual on what i mean for looks, look at the picture of this Hellgate London charcter with a tenno upgrade and more organic. Or the other picture on the left.(And the knights also incorperates the samurai as well)

These are just ideas. (And i dont feel like drawing them myself)

l.jpgmale-templar.jpg

Well, there is no mention of "Ninja" neither "Knight" in the game itself. There is no distinct Ninja/Knight weapons, nor specific roles to pick from. I like your enthusiasm in pointing out some inpirational ideas, however both ninja and knight are historically a very limited warrior models which existed in specific era and by specific civilization technology. However the faction is a decent idea, some kind of implementing an alignment feature for this. As if there are good Tenno coordinated by Lotus, and others, alike corrupted/self-determined Tenno coordinated by someone else.

I approve the Knight from hellgate image, the other one, seem to much fantasy-like and does not appeal me to see it in this kind of game.

Hellgate is a pos-apocalyptic game, so basically all we see there we see here (with the exception of the hell monsters, but for that, we have infested)

But, it wont be an easy add, since one of the logos of the warframe is "ninjas play free" so it would be kinda awkeward to have a non-ninja faction, if you get what i mean. As long as i like alot of the Knight/Templar looking, i really doubt it would ever be implemented, bout you have my upvote, since i'm a really big fan on Templar Orders and stuff similar to that concept art.

I would love to see Tenno factions. We have so much material to work with from the fan zone and the lore, such as those Tenno aligned with The Lotus, the honorable vs pragmatic Tenno, and maybe even the Ronin, mercenaries, pirates and freelancers.