Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switching clans for the event

DefectiveMagus

Question

Am i able to leave my curent clan and join a new one and still get the ignis wraith?

My curent clan everybody stoped playing so i am the only one actually doing anything in a clan of around 15 people :( 

So i would like if i could switch to a active clan and try my best there to get the ignis wraith.Is that possible?

8 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, AoBaka said:

Am i able to leave my curent clan and join a new one and still get the ignis wraith?

My curent clan everybody stoped playing so i am the only one actually doing anything in a clan of around 15 people :( 

So i would like if i could switch to a active clan and try my best there to get the ignis wraith.Is that possible?

Well you can get the weapon if the clan already got the points for it but you can't help in the points 

No, roosters were locked the day event started. You can join some clan that will have Ignis Wraith BP after the event or you can try to do the thing yourself, since the requirements are significantly lower now - just try to search recruiting for people like you, who are in shadow (You're in shadow, I suppose) clans by themselves and do the needed amount of points.

51 minutes ago, .Allen said:

No, roosters were locked the day event started. You can join some clan that will have Ignis Wraith BP after the event or you can try to do the thing yourself, since the requirements are significantly lower now - just try to search recruiting for people like you, who are in shadow (You're in shadow, I suppose) clans by themselves and do the needed amount of points.

i am confused a bit.So i stay in my clan and just do the mission with other people? and try to reach the score needed? and i hope im in the shadow clan,i am not sure.If not i guess ill just leave it,since there is no point in staying in a dead clan anyway

6 minutes ago, AoBaka said:

i am confused a bit.So i stay in my clan and just do the mission with other people? and try to reach the score needed? and i hope im in the shadow clan,i am not sure.If not i guess ill just leave it,since there is no point in staying in a dead clan anyway

Yes, If you are in shadow, you need to get 760 points to get BP for yourself. Only 3rd mission counts. So try to find a group willing to save 190 defectors in one run. Considering we did 300 in one run with no problems and only 3 active people, it is achievable. :)

Yeah i found out i am in a shadow clan and more than half of the members of my clan have 60+ days last login,some even a year xD and i did manage to get 800 points,i saw that under clan statistics it was 800 points for this event,what does that mean that i get? the ignis wraith bp? or just the finished gun?