Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dojo refund of plat

i dont know if there has already been a post about this recently because im not much of an forum person

but recently one of our newer warlords decided to go ham on our dojo and deleted a lot of stuff we poured a lot of time and plat in the dojo

now that we are trying to restore our dojo to how it was we found out that a lot of plat is gone

even the newer buildings that i personally rushed found out was bad and redit dit not give back the 100% plat and just only like 70 to 75%

witch i find quite a stealing invest ment to dojo and the persons who are willing to pour time and money in them

now besides the thing of only getting the 70 to 75% plat back i do know know if this is also for the normal resorces that you use tho make them

is there any way we can get the plat back or at least an compensation for this loss and a fix for futere modeling

besides the small amount of plat i lost for that 1 building our main warlord probably has lost like a thousand plat on the dojo because of this

Not sure why you think you aren't getting 100% back, refunds of plat are 100% when it comes to dojos. You likely rushed a few things that were already partially done, so the cost was reduced compared to rushing them at the start of their building. You also may have increased the size of your dojo, making the cost higher for rooms.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

43 minutes ago, DarkPhantomReaper said:

we actually reduced 1 tier since the last time around and no both of them where completely new might have missed like 5 or 10 min tops but that does not reduc so much

Yes but what tier was each room at that you rushed? That would determine how much plat you get back. Also how long had the room been building before you rushed it, that also changes the plat value to rush the construction.