Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about event points

Riger82

Question

No matter where I check in-game, it only gives my best run as my point total. I have 902 currently, but it says I only have 264. Are the points towards the 4k needed for a ghost clan only your best run added to other players?

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, VirtualPeanut said:

Only your topscore for mission 3 will count towards the clan. 

As said above ^

Ah... Well that sucks. I've seen 2 people on in my clan since the event started. And both of them still have 0, since my clan's score is the same as my own. I don't think I'm sticking with this clan after this crappy event.

1 minute ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The reward for the whole potatoed ignis is based on 100% clan participation so it's really not asking too much by those standards.

10 people all with the right frames and capability of doing 400 point runs? Not likely. I can understand that in bigger clans, but I think most ghost clans are pretty casual. Or at least the two I've been in have been. I'll admit, my best run was with my roommate and two pugs, so it's technically possible, but...

25 minutes ago, Sakatchi said:

Then what am I supposed to do with my 368 points in my clan that refuses to log on? Go F*** myself with them?

We really ought to not be punished for other peoples refusal to play.

If you're in a ghost clan, that's actually enough to at least get the bp for the ignis wraith at the end of the event.

Honestly, I really wish it was much stronger than the ignis, instead of barely. According to the wiki and dataminers, it has no polarities either.