Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Conclave Dead?

2Peter3Nine

Question

I haven't been able to join a game since those PvP event things were going on.

Every time I just load into a lobby with no-one.

Having to go through two load screens just to try again is really annoying.

DE needs to make a way for us to choose what server we use, and see what servers are being used.

That way you won't end up in servers that have no-one.

5 answers to this question

Nothing unusuall really. That kind of pairing is quite common in all kinda games. That execution guarantees people joining in game modes at all by putting them on wait, rather then making them flood ongoing games. There has also been this new..is it conclave? game that makes you loot points and makes you weaker with each one...requires the nidus questline to unlock. I guess most people spend theyr days there.

Couldn't blame people for abandoning conclave tho. There's no gain towards pve except for some fashion rewards and beginner items and frames. The latency usually sucks and the best part of the game, building up with mods was more or less ignored as well. Power use is restricted and you're fighting with absolute, generic basics. No point sticking around if you're not actually into arena type pvp or got all you want at some point.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

8 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Thx, really wasn't sure if it's conclave or not, given the conclave maps used.

Well, it 'sort of' is.  It's like a take on Annihilation meets Cephalon Capture, except you can use PvE mods, and the rewards are oodles of credits and exclusive mods.