Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Build and Arcanes?

(PSN)CoolD2108

Question

Sup guys, it's me again! Today with another frame i'm not yet convinced with: Mag. Played around a bit with min-maxing and the build i came up with looks as followed

Aura-Not sure yet. Probably Rifle amp to get the most outa Magnetize. She can deal with armor to an extend so i rather wanted something to boost her strengths.

That aside: Vitality - Prime Continiuty - Transient Fortitude Max - Intensify - Fleeting Expertise Max - Overextendet Max - Prime Flow - Greedy pull - Cunning Drift exilus.

This build has 205% range, around 130 strength, 78% duration (pretty sufficient for its use) and a high energy pool which is substainable on the cost and with the extra energy from greedy pull. Mag is a somewhat slow caster so i thought about using Casting speed mods but decidet against it and rather wanna try to substain this weakness using a Huras Kubrow and Naramon. (Maiming strike Gas Lacera is pretty nice burst damage on hoardet enemys all by itself) Vitality is obviously Wasted but i rather wanted some Poison protection. May make room for Primed Vigor should i ever get it.

Gonna use it with a Dera Vandal with a godly riven so the damage should be good.

Thing is, this setup, be it effective as it is, seems somewhat odd. Any build recommendations? Am i missing something? Also, what's some good Arcanes to use on her or on this present setup? Thanks in advance!

SiFUbXf.jpg

Image of my mag unrelated <3

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 answers to this question

for aura i always recommend corrosive projection /energy syphon.  you could try to use redirection instead of vitality ( i dont like shields tho) and use arcane barrier/aegis. On syndana always the best arcane : energize, why ? try it to feel the power. For the build: with 78 duration i think the polariza lasts like 8 seconds ( not sure) and the bubble i dont remember about that. Maybe streamline instead fleeting exp, also if you run zenurik and energize there is no need for efficiency at all. Im not a Mag fan after the nerf, you better wait for some mag mains here. I like to experiment a lor with arcanes but left mag in a corner...

I run similar builds with Arcane energize. 

First build have lots of range and low duration to nuke maps.

Second has less range but more duration to place magnetize in secific places and hide behind them.

At higher levels I feel that the second one works better for me because I try to alwats have bubbles as a CC in specific points and I try to avoid enemy fire.

1 hour ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

for aura i always recommend corrosive projection /energy syphon.  you could try to use redirection instead of vitality ( i dont like shields tho) and use arcane barrier/aegis. On syndana always the best arcane : energize, why ? try it to feel the power. For the build: with 78 duration i think the polariza lasts like 8 seconds ( not sure) and the bubble i dont remember about that. Maybe streamline instead fleeting exp, also if you run zenurik and energize there is no need for efficiency at all. Im not a Mag fan after the nerf, you better wait for some mag mains here. I like to experiment a lor with arcanes but left mag in a corner...

Solid 15 seconds is its base, what makes the small loss kinda favorable. 

CP is kinda wasted on her i guess since polarice now removes static armor and the crush augument removes percentual armor, what's still a option besides greedy pull should i ever need it.

Just read what energize does. Sounds awesome and may work quite favorable for greedy pull as well. Thanks :)