Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being kicked from chat for no reason

(XBOX)Rufus LucaBrasi

Question

So I was trying to sell a soma prime set an ember set a frost set and some Cephalon Suda weapons and I made my post with the play they costed and it said Rufus LucaBrasi was kicked (that's me) now this is the first time it has actually told me it's kicked me in the last few days I have experienced being kicked without a notification for just trying to recruit or sell things the only reason why I know is because a friend in my lobby was also recruiting/selling and he noticed the notification in the chat again (Rufus LucaBrasi was kicked) I can totally understand being kicked for being rude or profanity but I'm trying to use the chats for their intended purpose so why am I being kicked this makes no sense it must be a bug I don't know what else it could be please fix this issue would like to continue playing your game I'm MR 18 and have been playing on and off for 2 years but this has to be the most aggravating thing I've encountered it doesn't just happen occasionally it happens every time I log off and back on then make a post PLEASE FIX

Edited by (XB1)Rufus LucaBrasi

2 answers to this question