Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Treasure?

(XBOX)Ethan Man Dime

Question

3 answers to this question

You can get ayatan stars from lockers, and containers. the sculptures can be found randomly on missions and can be tracked with some sort of loot detector(thief's wit, animal instinct, etc) but have a low chance of spawning on missions. you can get them on weekly ayatan hunts from maroo at maroo's bazaar

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ethan Man Dime said:

I really need help with completion

You need to practise the void and derelict parkour rooms. Just look for "void parkour rooms" and "derelict parkour rooms" on youtube to understand how they work. Once you got the basic understanding I would suggest doing void and derelict missions and practise them. 

In the ayatan missions you can abort the mission while the counter is going down if you feel you will not make it. This will allow you to repeat the mission. 

1 hour ago, k05h said:

In the ayatan missions you can abort the mission while the counter is going down if you feel you will not make it. This will allow you to repeat the mission. 

You can repeat the mission even if you failed.  This week's Ayatan mission was in the Derelict and my group failed because I was unfamiliar with the parkour room in the Derelict.  We immediately retried the mission and was successful in getting the sculpture.  No need to abort if the player thinks they can't make it.

OP, like others said, look for youtube videos on parkour room and then practice in normal missions.  With Movement 2.0, these parkour challenges are very easy movement-wise, but you still need to learn the layout of these rooms.