Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Error_Internet_Cannot_Connect) Issue

Mr.ElevenXI

When I try to log in it says Login failed. Could not connect to server. Yes this has happened to other players.This is just my story. =[

Was playing the game perfectly. My friends and I always knew we had issues with match making bugs, however tonight we got over it and decided to look into it. I did nothing outside the game client. All we did was play with the ports in game the 3690-3920 (Not correct I cant see it myself just guessing but you know what I mean) I also unticked the use PUnU thing which I also don't know if thats what it is S: 

After awhile we gave up. We found some randoms wanting to do T3 and yep you know it 3/4 could join and 1 could not. We trying mixing up the host, no one could join. 1 guy invited and I clicked join session next thing I know game just took me out to log in screen and here I am stuck with this error. 

Any help please?

I was playing 2day, and after the mission was over -> update fail,the msg was that this cant be updated to my acc..

after that I was  log'd out from the game, and cant connect ever since.. keep getting internet cant cnnect to server..

help ?

Lets just hope they are solving the problem ...

btw I don't know if this is just a bug but now my char on log in screen is an Excalibur...  

* Can you Imagine all our data is lost? platinum , bp , warframes .. gone? 

Edited by WarMasterCy

bah. but know i wanted that brokk hammer skin from alert reward and cant get it :(

well i would like my XP for 25 defense waves and 30+ mods back, that hasn't been updated to my acc coz of this thing..

but it aint gonna happen ..   

Problems with server or server is down or server is reached capacity? no admin has come here to tell us .. this is why I don't want to spend a cent on this game it has poor customer service... just look 2 posts of this issue and no authority personnel has told us anything.. 

Maybe they are sleeping?

Wait they post on twitter and not warframe forums?

since when is twitter primary and forums secondary?

Not everyone has twitter ... please admins or any authority personnel comment of forums if it has to do with connection issues ... you can comment on twitter if you are going out to see a movie or something but not technical issues of the game...

Because people who don't have twitter account and don't want a twitter account are clueless and rage why they can't get into the game...

Thank you Raizerd for this information :)