Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do all Warframes (sans Mirage) have the same bullet jump speed?

StuffedTurkey007

Question

If so, I'll put Mobilize on slow frames (like Frost) and Rush on fast frames (like Loki).

Bullet jumping might even be faster than sprinting on Loki, but I don't want to get joint problems from a video game.

Also: Anyone know what Endurance Drift's "+12% Parkour Velocity" does exactly?

3 answers to this question

Titania also has a faster bullet jump. Past that, I believe all other frames have the same base bullet jump speed. 

Not sure about parkour velocity, but based on the name, it would probably be an increase in the speed of parkour actions, such as bullet jumps and aim glides. 

Bullet jump speed is the same in all frames i think, in what they differ is in the sprinting velocity and i think that sprint velocity affect the bullet jump since bullet jump is affected by momentum, i'm not sure but you can test  it with volt.

Parkour speed(not sprinting speed) i think that affect all related to maneuverability like dodge rollls, bullet jumps, slides, wall jumps,etc.

On 3/6/2017 at 4:26 PM, Houndoominite said:

Titania also has a faster bullet jump. Past that, I believe all other frames have the same base bullet jump speed. 

Not sure about parkour velocity, but based on the name, it would probably be an increase in the speed of parkour actions, such as bullet jumps and aim glides. 

I thought Titania had a longer bullet jump time and distance, but at the same speed.